Tuesday Chat, June 17

It's Tuesday and we seem to be back to the days of the barely any gaming news. It's some come down from last week when we couldn't type fast enough, but that is the way of gaming.

Edited On 17 Jun, 2014

Comments
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
Working! I didn't have a go on anything last night but will need to get back into South Park, brilliant game just feel I haven't invested enough time in it. I watched the historic podcasts last night by the way Joe. Any chance of uploading them all to YouTube as would rather stream :)
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 2 years ago
Not done as much gaming as I would have liked recently, not because I don't want to, just haven't had the time. What gaming time I have had has been spent on Forza 5, Dead Rising 3 ( new DLC ) and Worms Battleground.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
What is Dead Rising 3 like Old Timer? Is it worth getting a Xbone for rather than the PS4? I played a bit of number 2 and thought it was decent but it reminded me of State of Emergency on PS2 (do a search on it if you don't remember it. Strangest game you'll ever play)
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Apart from battering Destiny as much as physically possible, I have spent most time on Watch Dogs and Murdered. Also, I have become slightly addicted to Pixel Junk Shooter. The cross-save is a God send
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I blocked my twitter stalker today after he asked me to do sexual things to him the freak. I'm on series 2 of orange is the new black so i'm filling my time up with that
Tomodachi Life and Mario Kart 8 are still taking up all my gaming time, still discovering new stuff in TL, discovered super hero dreams last night, and won my first big race on MK8 too.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
You do get some strange fellows creeping about Twitter Joe. I keep getting asked to join some sort of Amsterdam based club! Seeing as I'm not in Amsterdam I gently decline. Christ knows how they got my details...
Samka's avatar
Samka 2 years ago
Not had much time for gaming this week due to the football but been playing MK8, and trying to platinum Far Cry 3 at the moment. still haven't completed the actual game but have been trying to get the trophies for the co-op levels, which is harder than I realised because there's no save option... so frustrating
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
i have to put up with this sort of shit.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Completed Watch dogs yesterday got the platinum trophy so now I'm moving into another game. Ordered tomb raider yesterday so that should arrive in next few days. Will hopefully keep me occupied till ratchet and clank trilogy arrive on ps vita. If it doesn't, then i think I might get wolfenstein new order.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
I wish you could just block everyone till you add them then they can add you back. I use Twitter mainly to communicate with companies rather than post random thoughts
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Toots, wtf hahahaha
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
do u know who the fuck it actually is
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
I only use my Twitter as another games feed
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
LOL that image is brilliant Toots! You could get him banned for that though you know
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
I don't use twitter, problem solved
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 2 years ago
@ Beazi, It's a fun game especially if you like taking on 100s and 100s of Zombies. Quite a few collectibles to find and if you know someone else with a copy it's even more fun in co-op, so far I've really enjoyed the new DLC aswell. To be honest though it's not a game I would buy an Xbox One for but for anyone that has an Xbox One I would recommend to buy this game, or at least rent it if possible.
ROFL @ Tootell
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I don't know who it is no. I've had to set my twitter to private now though so he can't follow me without my approval and also he can't see what i tweet. It's rather disturbing.
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 2 years ago
Not wanting to worry you Joe but have you seen Fatal Attraction? The more mature folk here might remember "Play Misty For Me" kind of reminds me ;-p
Kids today think they invented stalkers.
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
They are crazy messages lol, Joe's wtf face must turn on a lot.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
I might have to pop round a pals house and rent it out to have a go on. Although I have yet to have a go on an Xbox One, I know a few people that have them so will have to give it a go.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
LOL at the rest of this conversation. I can tell a bit of a story here - I once years and years ago went out with someone who was in the public eye in a girl band (not your A-listers don't get excited). Of course to support her, I use to go to allsorts of concerts, signings etc mainly as moral support, but I ended up being a bit of a camera man too as the fans flocked in. Well you would be surprised, and I echo Gloria's sentiments... they definitely didn't invent stalkers! Christ, some of these fans went from Liverpool to Newcastle to London and even abroad to follow this band she was in! It was worse than One Direction's fans! Some of the creepy things put on the chat forum equally was uncomfortable... I won't say who it was, but anyone who knows me enough and does a fair bit of digging could find out who it was
ROFL! http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/gamers-petition-for-link-to-be-playable-as-a-young-black-female-in-the-upcoming-zelda-wii-u-game
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I like it.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Haha! pretty funny petition Nox, how did you come across that? On another note I'm glad to see I was spot on about the price of TLOU Remastered coming down nearer to release date. I'll now be getting it from ShopTo for £36.71(Silver price)... mmm nice
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 2 years ago
Talking of Dead Rising 3, there is rumour that it could be coming on 'Games With Gold' .. http://gamers4xbox.com/2014/06/16/dead-rising-3-listed-on-australias-games-with-gold/
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
It wouldn't surprise me if it was though I was expecting Ryse first though they may be hoping a lot of people buy the DR3 DLC that was just out.
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 2 years ago
Exactly what I thought, new DR3 DLC, it would make sense lol
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
DR3 is also supposed to be coming to Steam, so promotes it on Xbox ONE - you either get it free on Xbox ONE or pay about £40 on Steam.
1: No one pays £40 for a Steam game, ever! 2: DLC will be available in the package or will be available cheaper. 3: Modding support
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
even i'm not stupid enough to pay £40 for a steam game... and that's saying something...
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
I cant stand Steam, but its the way its going. OnLive is better though
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
By the way anyone got one of these Ouya things www.ouya.tv
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
1. Yes... yes they do hell some people even pay £100 for an early access game (why??) 2. Possibly but you cant know for sure until its out. 3. I do agree modding is generally good but you do get some amount of guff to look through before you find anything good. Also I dont see it releasing for £40 on steam it will be cheaper.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 years ago
Got my xbox one today if any one wants to add me its dark572assassin
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
them ouya things are just little android market consoles , the catch is a lot of the games that are free on an android phone are not free on the console, good for younger children though that cant fully grasp more advanced games
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
I think you can download a load of Genesis roms and play them which means its a winner for me!!! :D
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
android has a lot of emulators on it, snes etc, I didn't think of that