Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain gameplay to be shown live today

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain’s PS4 gameplay will be broadcast live today at 11am.

The gameplay will be shown over at Kojima Station from 11am UK time tomorrow, although we have embedded the live stream below and will also update with a permanent video once we are able to do so.

Edited On 19 Jun, 2014

Comments
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
This is exciting news. I haven't played "the prequel" as it should be called yet.
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
Ooh Kojima is feeling confident! That's a good sign, this game will be incredible.
da_kerr's avatar
da_kerr 2 years ago
Actual gameplay, or just cut scenes? Lol. Just kidding. Whilst my interest in the MGS series has waned over the past few years, I can't knock how fantastic this game looks. A friend brought over Ground Zeroes and I was stunned at the graphical fidelity. Kojima sure knows how to make a game look good.
Ben25BBB's avatar
Ben25BBB 2 years ago
I've been wanting to see some more gameplay since E3 last year so this is good news! Recently finished Peace Walker so I just need to play Ground Zeroes now.
FrankieADZ's avatar
FrankieADZ 2 years ago
an open world MGS....so much potential....hopefully with some of this gameplay it will show if its living upto some of the hype. :D
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
anyone wants to see it now heres the link, it looks awesome, just skip the crap at the start https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y32F3jIMEUk
Saw some of this earlier, wouldn't really call it an open world MGS, just a series of open levels like Ground Zeroes.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
I just loved seeing the cardboard box again
Chica88's avatar
Chica88 2 years ago
Thanks for posting the link jay.hamilton ! I can see why the other post on Rockstar's meaning of "open world game" and Hideo Kojima's definition of an open world. Gloria has already said it but I agree, it looks more like open levels as opposed to an open world like GTA V.
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 2 years ago
i can't wait for this to come out, its looking so, so good. and it is widely open in the way a bit more than the trailer shows in that you can just go to a different area and do something else. looking at it, it's probably bigger than most games. but lets be honest R* are the kings of the Open World game. but again, its a totally different style of game, so open world fits its meanings.