Monday Chat: June 23

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

It's been a pretty quiet weekend for us, so what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

We've literally played no games this weekend. Well the weather has been far too nice far all. So what about you?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 23 Jun, 2014

Comments
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
finishing my ps3 games before the next bunch of ps4 games come, finished mass effect 2 onto 3, already 100 percented them on 360 so just filling my trophy list, then onto dead space trilogy
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Got back into Infamous Second Son at the weekend had lost interest in it but somehow rekindled it this weekend I think getting the Neon powers helped alot.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Because it's my birthday today I got very ver drunk yesterday so today I'm going to lie around feeling sorry for myself
Samka's avatar
Samka 2 years ago
didn't have much time for gaming at the weekend but managed to squeeze in a few grand prix in MK8. Still really enjoying it finding the unlockable characters a bit meh - no diddy kong but the koopalings instead?! disappointing
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Happy Birthday Toots
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
No gaming for me at the weekend. Going to start Tomb Raider today though.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Cheers Bindiana
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 2 years ago
Played abit of Bioshock Infinite then Assassins Creed 4 arrived on Saturday so just started playing that.
Finished Dark Souls 2 (Again) & dug out Metal Gear HD Collection, Valkyria Chronicles & Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory from my collection. Started Neptunia last night
Question: Has anyone played the Valkyria Chronicles DLC? Is it worth getting?
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Happy Birthday, Toots. Friday night I played poker (came fourth and only because the guy I was taking to the cleaners won with trip threes on the the last card!), Saturday I was at a very entertaining BBQ where a 13 year old lad told me and my mates that he skipped a stage of puberty last week...... And Sunday I booted up Europa Universali 4 and converted across my Crusader Kings 2 game, to see what EU4 is like. 12 hours later I turned it off and went to bed....
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
happy birthday bro, have a goodun
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
Happy birthday toots, i spent the weekend in full bask and had a little bit of gaming, watched some game of thrones too. I k lw it sounds bad but I'm actually wanting the sun to go away for a little bit, way too hot and i feel like i cant sit in on my xbox lol
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Happy birthday Toots. Have a good one mate. Spent the weekend decorating, tiling and F1, so no gaming for me unfortunately
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 2 years ago
Funny you ask Nox because i actually went back to Valkyria Chronicles last week and played Selvaria's Mission: Behind Her Blue Flame DLC, its probably the more interesting of the DLC's available and most bang for your buck as you get 4 missions. It's definitely strategically demanding as you have to protect this weakling engineer with Selvaria whilst at the same time the engineer has to heal her so they can never stray too far apart in battle. I'm actually still trying to pass the first battle, its pretty tough but maybe you'll have better luck. Also worth noting at the end of it you get to unlock Selvarias gun for Single Player and its very powerful, also to unlock the 4th mission (where you play as Selvaria in her valkyrie form) you have to get rank A on all 3 missions, i doubt i'll ever see mission 4 haha.
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
I didn't play anything, I have been so busy lately and work is killing me. Wanting UFC so much!! Happy Birthday Toots!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Thanks everyone :)
FemmeFox's avatar
FemmeFox 2 years ago
I didn't play much of what I did play. I got a start on Dragon Quest Swords. Seems a lot of fun. I like the characters so far. My batteries in my remote died though, so might get myself a charger. I also gave DJ Max Technika Tune a first go. My second Vita import. Very challenging and fun songs. Good variety too. I played a little more Watch Dogs, but was mainly testing remote play. Worked quite well. Was able to switch on my PS4 from 2 miles away and played for 30mins before I lost connection. Today I'm gonna play more DJ Max and actually use some of this month's FF XIV subscription.
So apparently the Xbone has a Day One patch for Sniper Elite that comes in at 10gb (No word on PS4)
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
That's a big ass patch if true
The way I read it the patch is to make the digital version and the retail version compatible and bring the mandatory install down from 21gb to 19gb. If I'm correct then that means the patch is pretty much downloading most of the game again
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Gone are the days where you can just put a new game in and play. Oh Toots you share your birthday with Sonic the Hedgehog!
I think there are still remnants of the DMR policy that they couldn't remove like they said
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
woop wooop haha that's funny. My virginity returned today http://i.imgur.com/xG6pVib.jpg
You can still put the disk in and play the game, just play offline (After the mandatory install)
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
Played God of War Chains of Olympus some more. Very good game! Apart from that just enjoying the weather, although I did run from a wasp making me look like a complete plonker!
redtodead's avatar
redtodead 2 years ago
been playing UFC, Outlast and watched bait of resident evil 4 on twitch
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 2 years ago
Happy birthday Joe! ... Managed a few games on UFC and Sixty Second Shooter, mostly spent the weekend sorting the garden out and laying some new stair carpet :/
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
Happy Birthday Mr Toots! Sorry I missed the original post but thats what old ages does to you ;) lol (only joking mate) Hope you had a good one mate
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
CHeers guys
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Happy Birthday Joe. I think you could be right Nox about why the update is so big it makes sense. I played a bit of DW8XL on the PS4 and some xenonauts this weekend as well.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Cheers Zombie.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Question, is my account code my account ID? as i entered the shopto comp for sniper elite 3 and im emailing my details to em for it and i cant find my account ID.
Click on the account button and you will see it
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I also got a Shiny Eevee and don't know what to evolve it into.
Umbreon, Glaceon or Sylveon. The rest look horrible
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Espeon and Flareon are my favourites but I dont like the green Espeon and the Flareon looks the same. I like the blue on Umbreon so I may go for that.