Batman: Arkham Origins to get ' Complete Edition'

Complete editions of game's seem to be all the rage at the moment and now it seems that Batman: Arkham Origins will also be getting a complete edition.

Batman: Arkham Origins Complete Edition is currently listed on Amazon Germany for release on August 21 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

There is no description, but you can bet that this edition will include all the DLC available for the game so far, including various bonuses and other difficult to obtain exclusives.

What do you think? Is it worth having?

Edited On 25 Jun, 2014

Comments
CaptainWest's avatar
CaptainWest 2 years ago
Is it the cynic in me that thinks "Complete Edition" is the "Game of the Year Edition" for crap games?
da_kerr's avatar
da_kerr 2 years ago
I'm a die hard Batman fan, so I'm definitely tempted. Although the retail price is obviously a big factor in that decision. I know Origins took a lot of flak from fans of Asylum and City, and it isn't up to their lofty standards, but I still had fun playing through it. Yes, it isn't as polished, can be quite buggy and navigation through the city can sometimes feel clumsy, but there are some genuinely good ideas (the crime scene recreation in particular) as well as some interesting aesthetic choices. So, yes, worth considering if the DLC is up to snuff :)
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 2 years ago
Like Kerr states, Retail price will be a major selling point (although I could wait for it to go down in price). Would only want it for the Wii U, admittedly, as the Wii U is 1.5x more powerful than the PS3, so it would be paramount for Warner to rethink their Wii U stance! I am sure PS3 couldn't graphically do Mario Kart 8 as well as the Wii U & the forthcoming M3rcedes DLC would also not look and handle as well on the PS3, as it will do on the Wii U :)!! I am sure Wii U sales must be relatively good since the Mari0 K4rt 8 release. According to Fils-41mé of Nintento Stateside on an American Forum, he alleges the Wii U is second in customer base only to the PS4 due to the year earlier that it launched compared to the current contenders & was looking forward to June sales of Mario Kart 8 & Wii U consoles. Please note: I am in NO WAY a Nint3ndo f4nboy, I ONLY support SEGA, XSEED, ATLUS & SNK & own most of their games on either the Wii, PS Vita, 3DS XL, Wii U, Xbox, PS3/4 or Gaming P.C. :) :)!!
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Putting the numbers in place of letters looks really stupid Fear....... But anyway I hope they fixed the constant crashing as that really put me off and stopped me from finishing it.
ShoryukenToTheChin's avatar
ShoryukenToTheChin 2 years ago
Why didn't they port this to PlayStation 4 & Xbox One? its seems stupid not to at this point.
FIX THE FLIPPING GAME FIRST!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 2 years ago
Oh, sometimes I just don't like product placement or seeming to promote people, that's all 'Kev'. It is 'Kev', right? That IS how 'Gloria' refers to you on Sh0pTo, isn't it? My alias is 'Gingerbread Man' in Irish, in case anyone's wondering. But I am playing through the game off-and-on on both Wii U & Xbox 360 & it seems fine. I like it a bit better than BatmanArkhamCity, actually, although in BatmanAC, I loved the Rash-al-Ghull segue, have to admit :)! Anyone else agree/disagree with that? I even got the Collector's edition of BatmanAO & the statuette of Batman & the Joker is A-C-E; wouldn't part with it for the world :) :)!! & till now I have VERY much liked the Tracey segue on the Penguin's ship in BatmanAO, have to confess! If you don't know what I am referring to, either YouTube it, or get the above game on the system of your choice or for P.C.!!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Wow Fear Sinséir1612 i think you just raped my eyes...
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 2 years ago
Meaning what exactly? Just being eristic on ShopTo, are we?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Pretty much yes.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 2 years ago
Pauper Animus.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 2 years ago
May I suggest you take the time to acquaint yourself with some Rosary beads instead?
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
It's still broken! Not a fan of the Batman games I got frustrated with them although it might just be me being me and might need to revisit them but I've heard this one is really buggy which games of this calibre shouldn't have and if they do they should be fixed pretty sharpish!
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Yeah Beazi I don't mind the occasional glitches and so on in games but this one was terrible the amount of full on crashes I and were terrible having to reset the console and losing quite a bit of gameplay every time.
da_kerr's avatar
da_kerr 2 years ago
I can't refute the claims of this being a buggy game, but I still think it's worth your time if you're really into Batman, just be prepared for some frustration along the way.