Friday Chat, June 27

So, What are you plans for the weekend? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Is it party time or sleep time?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 27 Jun, 2014

Comments
da_kerr's avatar
da_kerr 2 years ago
I'm keen on the idea of sleeping all weekend, and all next week. Failing that, I'm actually very tempted to buy Blue Estate on PS4. It isn't a particularly deep game but I have a nostalgic weakness for rail shooters. I also haven't seen the new X-Men movie so if it's still on anywhere I will finally go see it, time permitting. I'd have been busy playing Another World, but I finished it last night :'( lol
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 2 years ago
I'm still slowly making progress through Bioshock Infinite and Assassins Creed 4 but i'm sure one will be finished by the end of the week. Also pre-ordering a blue/black Vita next week so gonna start buying games for that soon, any recommendations?
Games: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory & To the Moon for me. Books: Pokemon Adventures: Ruby & Sapphire. Flilms: Batman: Gotham Knight & Son of Batman
cringles's avatar
cringles 2 years ago
If my sister in law has her baby this weekend, it'll be party time! Maybe get back to recording my podcast again to. Otherwise, I'll be playing through Trine 2, & maybe Valiant Hearts. Will also go for a cycle, & try my new tent out :D
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
I need to catch up on my sleep, that's for sure. Otherwise, potentially up town Saturday evening, and a slim chance I'll be going to the Caribbean Carnival my city hosts every year this Sunday. As for gaming, I was planning on catching up with some of more this weekend as I've just finished reading Mr. Mercedes and I don't have any new books. However, I've just re-picked up Dune and after one day I'm about a 1/6th of the way through. So I'll probably spend most of my free time curled up in the corner with that. If not, Zelda on the Wii U is my current game of choice
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Hopefuly gonna make a start on Murdered Soul Suspect this weekend and might give Octodad a go and possibly squeeze in some Mario Kart.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I'll be cracking on with dragon age origins and also sniper elite 3 when it unlocks.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Was going to have a game of FIFA with Luis Suarez tonight but he has been banned from all footballing activity
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
Might get onto Mario Kart tonight and hopefully can get UFC over the weekend. Done the face mapping already. Then will carry on watching Spatacus as it's on Sky on demand now.
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 2 years ago
I plan to continue Murdered Soul suspect
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Been playing Sniper Elite 3 all yesterday, took around 4 hours to do mission 2 and ive been on mission 3 now for 3 hours and still going, ive not been seen once on the game and im playing on higher difficulty with no aim assist, hence the long level times, im stalking my pray slowly and patiently waiting, but im hooked so im happy, also noticed you need to do the grey wolf mission 7 times to 100 percent it
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Haven't got any plans over the weekend, will probably spend my gaming time on Tomb Raider.
Lewis 2 years ago
I'm gonna watch Cowboy Bebop and probably start ZombiU tonight. I might even get some Third Strike in today.
Mlle Nightingale's avatar
Mlle Nightingale 2 years ago
I might continue playing either Fable or Kingdom Hearts 1.5 after picking them up earlier in the week for just over a third of their (pre-owned) retail price. Might have a go on The Last of Us multiplayer tonight, or attempt to get back into an abandoned playthrough of Alan Wake. I want to make a start of the Jack McDevitt science fiction novels, and then I have a pub meal/quiz to attend on Sunday evening!
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
For me I will probably play some more Valiant Hearts and maybe some Diablo. I bought my first thing in the steam sale yesterday with the last expansion for civilisation 5.
Anyone want any of these https://twitter.com/SaiyanNox/status/482952635025485825 https://twitter.com/SaiyanNox/status/482953617830576129
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
I would be interested Nox would take all of them off your hands at the right price.
Minus Amalur, Bayo, Darksiders2, Resi 4, Star Ocean, & Doom since I just agreed to sell them to my mate. & minus Yakuza cos it don't work. The Onimusha and Micro Machines disks also stop n start ( I make my PS2 run with the lid open)
Make me an offer for what you want? Remember The Witcher 2 is Signed and Path of Radiance is extremely rare (According to Ebay)
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Whats the disc like on Fire Emblem?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
And whats the discs like on the rest of them just a general idea dont need to know each individual one haha
Good to decent. The decent ones are Shadow, Over the Hedge, Incredibles, basically the ones that I never bought
Well Like New-to very good for mine
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
I did very little sleeping this weekend as went camping in the New Forest. Involved a lot of drinking and lots of football. Now have a knackered ankle and ache all over. Fifa is by far a better option lol