Latest Alien Isolation video flaunts its accolades

When they have a great game, developers like to flaunt it and that's exactly what SEGA does in the video below.

Not only do we get to see some gameplay, but SEGA is also determined to let us know that its latest Alien game is one that you won't want to miss.

Don't believe us? Then check out the accolades trailer below, which does it's very best to convince you.

You can pre-order Alien Isolation below.

Edited On 27 Jun, 2014

Comments
da_kerr's avatar
da_kerr 2 years ago
My initial cynicism surrounding this game is quickly eroding. It looks stunning. I'm also relieved they're going for a style and theme more in keeping with Alien over Aliens. So, yes, slowly getting more and more interested in picking this up :)
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
I seriously cant wait, too many people have tried it and shit themselves, looks like alien is back
da_kerr's avatar
da_kerr 2 years ago
Thinking I may need to order some extra pairs of underpants with this then XD haha
Lewis 2 years ago
This looks like a massive step up from Colonial Marines. Hopefully it can be this good when it releases.
Mlle Nightingale's avatar
Mlle Nightingale 2 years ago
I initially laughed in the face of this game after AVP and Colonial Marines, but as soon as I heard it was a stealth based survival horror – and saw this trailer – I was sold. Admittedly, I loved Haunting Ground and Clock Tower when I was younger. This comes out the same month as Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Evil Within and Shadow of Mordor though, fml.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I hope they do quite a cool collators edition for this, will be nice to put next to my alien head.
da_kerr's avatar
da_kerr 2 years ago
There should be a special edition with a statue of the Alien, a replica of the welder...and an effusive letter of apology from Sega for publishing Colonial Marines XD
SEAN 2 years ago
Such accolades @ . @ ... So looking forward to this! :D Especially after Colonial Marines... T 3 T
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 2 years ago
It does look great, but what are all these awards it's getting? It's not even finished - how can it be winning awards?
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
I really hope this game lives up to its billing. It looks great, but again a game that looks great isn't necessarily a game that plays well and playability bar the one exception ever is the thing that really matters (that exception being Deadly Premonition)