The Last of Us to get European PS4 bundle

Sony has confirmed that it'll be releasing a PS4 bundle for The Last of Us Remastered in Europe.

It has a €429.99 RRP and will include the following:

The Last of Us Remastered
PlayStation 4
DualShock 4
TLOU PS4 bundle

You should be able to pre-order on the site soon.

Edited On 27 Jun, 2014

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
This is what was bundled with my second ps3... second ps4?
Nope! Now if it was branded then I would think about it
Lewis 3 years ago
Doesn't seem very appealing. There's nothing special about it.
Mlle Nightingale's avatar
Mlle Nightingale 3 years ago
Perfectly content with my original copy of this game for now. The graphics were already fantastic, but at least they waited a bit longer than Tomb Raider before doing this.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
personally though the game was massively overrated... i just though it was a sign..
Games like this is why you shouldn't let yourself get hyped, they almost never live you to your expectations. Tbh this is where me being a pessimist comes in handy
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 3 years ago
I really enjoyed the game and got my Last of Us Remastered copy pre ordered with Shopto. But I think Sony could at least brand the PS4 when it bundles a game with it. Instead of just boxing the game with a standard PS4.
Christm77's avatar
Christm77 3 years ago
Surely the TLoU PS4 bundle is the same as the whole thing and shouldn't be listed as an extra. And €429.99 is roughly £345. No way will our price reflect that, I'm expecting £390-£410.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
If I was still waiting for a PS4 I would rather wait for the white one instead. I have to agree with Joe though it is still a really good game. Has there been anything more said about a discount if you own the original, I know they mentioned it a while ago but there has been nothing since. Even if you had to boot it off the PS3 disc it would be nice.
Lewis 3 years ago
People saying the game was overrated, can I ask what you disliked about the game? I haven't played it yet and I will be buying it when I get a PS4 (probably not at launch, though) but I'd like to know what people liked and disliked about the game beforehand.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 3 years ago
There was nothing i didn't like a such it was i didnt like it as much as i though it was and as much as people where telling me i should.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
I didn't dislike it but from the amount they went on about it the game was never going to live up to the hype. Personally what annoyed me was the the "puzzle" parts were the same the entire way through and were just pushing a raft about. The enemy AI does not react to the friendly AI you have so during a stealth section where you are sneaking past the clickers your friends could just go and stand next to the clickers and be ignored which breaks the immersion. There were a few others but that was the main part. The story was really good, does have a few issues but then thats just down to personal taste.
Lewis 3 years ago
Thanks for the responses; I see what you guys mean. That tends to happen for a lot of games in general and people have been acting like TLOU is the best thing since sliced bread. Games rarely ever live up to that sort of hype for me but it's good to know that there isn't many huge issues with the game.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 3 years ago
You will enjoy it the, has a better story than gameplay.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 3 years ago
Media hype up far to many games only for people to be served with disappointment, avoid getting on board the hype train as much as possible, I started buying games and expecting them to not to be so good (ie: not very good) and since doing so i have enjoyed far more games since mid 2013 till to date then i did from 2010 - 2013 simply because i wasn't riding aboard the hype trains. But back on subject this game does look good but i guess ill find out when i buy a PS4 and play it on its release hopefully if not then in late august.
da_kerr's avatar
da_kerr 3 years ago
As other people have said, I think some branding of the machine (or at least the controller) would have been nice. The game itself is good, and dramatic, with superb voice acting (I really can't impress on people how good it is) but I don't think it's as good as the hype makes out. People really did seem to get carried away at the time and it made them blind to the game's niggles, as few of them as there are. I found the aforementioned immersion issues during stealth segments a bit irritating, the opening 90 minutes or so drags on and sometimes the environments felt a little too funnelled, as though I was being directed towards one particular approach. That sense does lessen as the game goes on and visually, it's a striking achievement, and in regards to story it displayed a rarely seen maturity in games. It's a good game, just be aware of some downsides if you're considering it.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 3 years ago
TLOU was one of the best single player experiences of last gen. Multiplayer wasn't that great as people don't work in a team, but the game was brilliant. Atmosphere, story and the likes were all down to a tee too.
ShoryukenToTheChin's avatar
ShoryukenToTheChin 3 years ago
They should of spiced the PS4 chassis up with some limited edition decals of TLoU to make it unique. Still its an awesome entry point to those still on the fence about the console.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 3 years ago
I will buy Last of Us again one of my favourite games of all time however I think that if the Euro price is the same as ours it's a naff deal. You can probably pick up one of the older bundles (Assassins Creed, Killzone) and then buy this seperately
redtodead's avatar
redtodead 3 years ago
looking forward to this never got it for ps3
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 3 years ago
You've missed out RedtoDead officially one of my favourite games of all time
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 3 years ago
On the branding side of things I don't understand why Sony doesn't do this. XBox use to do it all the time with the Star Wars, Resident Evil and more 360's. I would love a Last of Us PS4 but it's really something Sony have never done, apart from different coloured consoles (I had a silvery Blue PS2). It was even worse in the old Playstation 1 era they never even did that
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 3 years ago
There was a Final Fantasy 13 PS3 with a picture of Lightning on it, i wanted it but it was for Japan only. As for this, i have no reason to buy The Last Of Us again on PS4.