Monday Chat, June 30

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

It's been a pretty quiet weekend for us, so what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

We've been too busy to play games, although we did squeeze in a bit of  FIFA. So what about you?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 30 Jun, 2014

Comments
Got back from holiday at the weekend, had a fabulous week in Cornwall with plenty of cream teas and pasties. After playing nothing but Tomodachi Life for a week I was happy to get back for some Mario Kart and downloaded Blok Drop I off the eshop.
da_kerr's avatar
da_kerr 2 years ago
Downloaded Blue Estate for the PS4 and got into that. It's a short game, and I know rail shooters aren't for everyone but, personally, I think it's great, if a little disturbed at times! lol. Also been playing the excellent Tearaway on Vita. I could never get into LBP, but Tearaway is just downright captivating. The Vita could do with more games of its ilk! :)
Played Battleblock Theater, To The Moon (Everyone should buy it) & Hyperdimenshion Neptunia Victory (Already at 20 hours)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Played abit of sniper elite 3 when i finally got a code which wasn't revoked... FU rebelion. then played a hell of alot of arma 3.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
Went camping over the weekend but did sneak in a couple of cheeky games of Fifa. Other than that just drank lots! A very good mini holiday if I can say so myself :D
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Finished Valiant Hearts which was a fun little game and went back to play some Borderlands 2 with the final DLC. Was the whole thing with he Sniper Elite codes being revoked because they had been stolen and sold for stupidly cheap? Which if it is true its not really Rebellions fault is it? http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2014/06/29/sniper-elite-3-steam-codes-stolen-resold-revoked
Lewis 2 years ago
I'm going to be playing through Wind Waker HD today. I might get some Mega Man IV in today as well.
FemmeFox's avatar
FemmeFox 2 years ago
I played a bit of Another World. Which I'm loving as much as I did back in the day. And got some more progress done on Dragon Quest Swords. I really hate the dad in it. I'm hoping he dies "tragically".
da_kerr's avatar
da_kerr 2 years ago
FemmeFox, Another World 20th is great. Don't you just love playing through all the frustrating deaths from the original? Lol. A friend and I sat down and finished it in one afternoon, but I'd say it's still worth every penny they charge for it :)
Ok, after seeing the CE and the opening movie I am looking forward to this http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/persona-q-confirmed-for-europe-3/
Mlle Nightingale's avatar
Mlle Nightingale 2 years ago
I played me some Persona 3. Although I stupidly did it before bed, even though I know I’m not supposed to because the music gets drilled into my skull and genuinely prevents me from sleeping when I can’t get it out of my head.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Your right it wasn't rebellions fault and it took me two mins to get refunded and find a legit seller for the same price so no big one... But if i want to blame rebellion i'll blame rebellion zombie. Why wasn't there security tight enough? why didn't they notice this sooner? why didn't the cd key resellers check who they where buying off?
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
At least you got it sorted. I would blame the Cd key resellers for not checking who they bought them from personally though I think its a bit harsh to blame someone for having a crime committed against them.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Hey i'm not complaining i got the key for the same price and also got a £5 off voucher for my troubles from the original site.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Cant argue with that, were Rebellion not giving out DLC to the people affected as well.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
it was the limited edition ones effected the standar edition was fine.
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
I finally got UFC so been playing there when I can. Grabbed Viva Piñata 2 again to give it another try too.
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 2 years ago
Thought i'd try AC4 multiplayer then ended up playing it all weekend *sigh*
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
It is some muck up for a company like Rebellion to make though. I am not impressed with them, both security wise and the interruptions it caused to gamers
Inb4 someone makes a dig at PC gaming
If anyone wants to see most of my collection http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/Loli-Nox-Tan/media/Collection/ss2014-06-30at010305_zpsb4718f6b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Was busy at work and when I got home wasn't in the mood for gaming. I've got Ratchet and Clank for the Vita to look forward to this week, which should keep me occupied in between split shifts.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Not much gaming for me only grabbed some time for MK8. Then pretty much been relaxing watching some anime
ShoryukenToTheChin's avatar
ShoryukenToTheChin 2 years ago
I was mostly play the Deadpool Pinball Table via ZEN PINBALL 2 on PS4. Such an awesome fun pin that is, you guys should defo give ZEN PINBALL 2 a try!
Is that the same as Pinball FX2 on 360? Think it's made by the same people and the tables are the same.
ShoryukenToTheChin's avatar
ShoryukenToTheChin 2 years ago
Yeh its made by ZEN STUDIOS as well, its the same game but ZEN PINBALL 2 on PS4 has updated physics, graphics etc. For me they are one of the best indy studios out there.
They're cool, not big on pinball in the real world, but love their games, bought pretty much all their Marvel tables on FX2, would have bought the Star Wars ones too if they hadn't been so prequel oriented.
ShoryukenToTheChin's avatar
ShoryukenToTheChin 2 years ago
Theres some Guides available on their Website to help you out on the Tables. Once you know whats what, the experience truly ramps up (pun intended) ;)
Not one for game guides, just prefer to play by intuition, trial and error, that sort of thing.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
I agree Gloria, I think guides are pointless. It's like a map and takes out the fun of finding that last collectible
selfdestruct's avatar
selfdestruct 2 years ago
Finally completed story in dead rising 3, not sure what to get back on watchdogs, thief shadowfall? Or start playing titanfall lol
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
Heard Watch Dogs is good but some people say it's overhyped. I'm holding out on it to see if I do get a next gen console soon. If I do I'll get it on that :)