EA to release Ultimate Editions for FIFA 15, Madden 15 and NHL 15

EA Sports is to release Ultimate Edition versions of Madden NFL 15, FIFA 15 and NHL 15 for the equivalent of $70 each.

FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition will include the Adidas all-star team, including access to Lionel Messi for five FIFA ultimate team games. It'll also include a trio of bonus goal celebrations and 40 ultimate team gold packs released to players over a 40-week period.

Madden 15 Ultimate Edition adds a draft class pack that features 10 first-rounders from 2014's NFL Draft and 30 ultimate team pro packs released across a 10-week period and NHL 15 Ultimate Edition includes 50 gold packs given out over a 25-week period and other bonus items.

Are you excited about any of these titles?

Edited On 30 Jun, 2014

Comments
Lewis 2 years ago
This is cool for the people that want them, but I would never buy an "Ultimate Edition" for a game that gets replaced annually. I just don't see the point.
Virtual Trading cards is the point
Shawzee_Zig_Zag's avatar
Shawzee_Zig_Zag 2 years ago
It'd be nice if the upgraded NHL versions ever reached our shores but alas, no special edition ever has.
Lewis 2 years ago
@Loli-Nox-Tan Exactly, and that's not my thing. The Ultimate Edition is going to cost £10-£15 more so I can get some exclusive cards for a mode I barely play, just so FIFA 16 can come out the next year and all of my cards become useless when I stop playing FIFA 15. I think it's a waste of money.
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
A friend of mine buys Fifa only to play Ultimate Team and he is always buying cards. EA must love this mode. Didn't they make enough money from UT alone to score a profit on the main game last year? That's a serious profit.
Lewis 2 years ago
Yeah, Ultimate Team is a serious money maker. I know quite a few people who will play it non-stop until the next game and pay a lot to get a perfect team.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
I'm really not interested in all these Ultimate Editions. I don't play Ultimate Team and doubt I ever will. I rather play Career Mode as isn't that what Fifa is all about anyway - driving your team from League 2 to the Champions League?
Lewis 2 years ago
Career mode is my thing, too. I can't say I've ever used a League 2 team but I have a lot more fun building my ideal team with my local club (Crystal Palace) than I do playing Ultimate Team.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
I took Aldershot Town into the Premier League on Fifa 10 and I got Wimbledon into the Championship
Lewis 2 years ago
That's a damn good achievement. I might have to choose a team like that in FIFA 15!
ShoryukenToTheChin's avatar
ShoryukenToTheChin 2 years ago
I will stick to the standard edition, thanks but no thanks EA Sports!
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
Pick Accrington Stanley or Wycombe Wanderers as Wimbledon have a pretty decent team for next season but those two are always dangled above the confrence
zazfan's avatar
zazfan 2 years ago
Will you be stocking Madden 15 & NHL 15 Ultimate Editions?