John Cena is WWE 2K15 cover star

Excited about WWE  2K15? Want to see the cover star? Well you are in luck.

John Cena is current WWE World Heavyweight Champion and has held 15 championships over the course of his career. Seems like a good choice for a cover star, don't you think?

Edited On 01 Jul, 2014

Comments
JoeToots 2 years ago
From what i've seen recently he seems to of become the face of WWE.
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
he's been the face of the WWE for a number of years as I watch it with my son
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Don't even know if I would recognise a lot of the wrestles now I haven't watched it or played a game in years. I know The Undertaker is still in it but thats it.
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
the undertaker only comes in it for wrestlemania
Lewis 2 years ago
He's been the face of WWE since I stopped watching it a few years ago. I have lost interest in wrestling but I might give it a look at a cut price if it gets good reviews.
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
ive got no choice lol, I like to take an interest in what my kids are into, and my eldest loves WWE, took him to see a live show in Manchester in November last year and we got on TV dancing to Daniel bryans entrance
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
What about some of the other older ones like Kane, Triple H and so on. Is the Rock not back at it as well. I do enjoy the wrestling games though I have not played one for a while.
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Triple H and Kane are in the main storylines now, The Rock comes and goes with his movies etc
Lewis 2 years ago
Damn, you sound like an awesome dad Jay.
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
I do try, my littlest loves curious George and mickey mouse etc and yep I can name all the characters lol, I spend every bit of spare time I have with my kids
My little one is currently into Thomas Tank Engine
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
oh yeah hes into Thomas too, toy advice toots, Trackmaster stuff, Thomas trains and track etc, its amazing he plays for hours on end making tracks and watching his favourite characters driving round
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
and yeah im a big kid making bridges for him and raising his track up high
JoeToots 2 years ago
i got him this at the weekend http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thomas-Friends-Engine-Ride-On/dp/B0080EWI5S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404213882&sr=8-1&keywords=ride+along+thomas he wouldn't get off it haha. I'll look into trackmaster stuff as it's his birthday coming up and as he isn't with me full time i just want to spoil him rotten.
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
Yeah they showed this cover on Raw last night which was a damn good episode full of returning superstars :D I can't wait to see the new features for next gen wwe. I like the face scanning tech they use now.
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
My boy loves curious George too, it's on from the second he gets back from nursery all the way to his bed time. As for trains, BigJigs wooden train sets are pretty good. it has tons of add-ons like mountain tunnels etc.
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
that's cool, its my little ones birthday a week today, at the moment got him a Thomas space hopper, Curious George box set, 3 trackmaster trains for his collection, Spencer, Stephen and Dash and a quad core android tablet so he can download games etc
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
trackmaster is the most extensive ive ever seen , we have tidmouth sheds, 15 different stations sodor airport and harbour etc, we can make a track that spans the entire house , and it can take a beating without breaking too
JoeToots 2 years ago
That mountain trackmaster looks cool.
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
they are a bit expensive but they are built to last
JoeToots 2 years ago
where's the best place to pick them up?
JoeToots 2 years ago
i think i've actually got one set ill have to check when i'm at home.
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
Yeah I just checked it out on Amazon, pretty damn cool. This is really strange Jay, your boys bday is in a week, mine is in 2 weeks. They both like wooden trains, George and Mickey. We like wwe and I'm a J too lol. Mind blown lol
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
Amazon is pretty good Joe
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
I found the main bumper pack for 30 quid in b and m and then found out it was 70 quid elsewhere, The trains from amazon definitely, even the track is ok on amazon , also check toys r us as sometimes have half price deals and smyths toys have some deals every now and then , also find a massive toy box as once hes hooked hel want more lol
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
lol, mine doesn't like wooden trains, the trackmaster trains are motorised
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
also you can get intersecting road so you can put bertie on and stuff
JoeToots 2 years ago
this is the one i have http://www.smythstoys.com/thomas-preschool-1352sc/thomas-friends-all-around-sodor-set-129124itm.aspx?qwSessionID=5e5d1cc5-ceae-4a3d-b667-afb731a37b91
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
Oh right, they looked like a normal wooden one. That's awesome, I love how they make things so big now, my living room just isn't big enough to keep up.
this looks great jay
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
I've seen that one when browing before. I assume it has tons of extensions too. My boy isn't really into Thomas, he just likes trains
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
That thing looks epic Joe!!
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
omg ive not seen that one, I need to get him that one, that must be a new one
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
I'm not a wrestling fan but I did enjoy the old old first WWF Smackdown game
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
On the PS1? Know you role I think it was. That was amazing, I loved the bar system they used to judge the AI matches.
JoeToots 2 years ago
I've ordered him this one aswell because it's half price http://www.smythstoys.com/thomas-takenplay-1351sc/thomas-friends-twist-tumble-cargo-drop-135205itm.aspx?qwSessionID=96beecdf-90c4-4e1e-ae28-462f26ebc7de
JoeToots 2 years ago
is see both tomy and fisher price do it.. i'm guessing they aren't compatable together..
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
That's a good offer. I always forget about Smyths when shopping online.
JoeToots 2 years ago
you can get track adaptors http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOMY-THOMAS-TRAINS-TRACKMASTER-BLUE-TRACK-TO-BEIGE-TRACK-ADAPTORS-/161221955574?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item258993cff6
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
tomy tomica is the old Thomas stuff and trackmaster is the newer stuff,, the trains themselves ride on both, you can buy connectors that allow the tomica blue track to attach to the trackmaster brown or grey track, the older tomy track is brilliant for raising tracks on top of each other, the newer tracks are designed to look more authentic
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
the difference with tomy tomica is that its a city not just Thomas, so you can add a shit load of other stuff to it, police stations firestations, bullet trains, anything you can think of
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
ill have to show you a pic one day soon of what me and my littlun do but it takes hours to do one of our massive ones
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzW_L4_U7w8 ..... check this out, this is a small idea and the Thomas stuff goes onto it
JoeToots 2 years ago
That looks really good! since i'm still living at home my mum and dad are actually clearing out the conservatory so it can be my lads play room as hopefully get something like that going! real life sim city!
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
that's what its like bro, and it encourages your child to learn where things go, hand eye coordination, and spending time with dad as in all honesty its fun doing it together, when he gets older make some vids and add Thomas music hel love it, weve been making accidents happen videos, he loves the song
JoeToots 2 years ago
You've actually given me plenty of inspiration cheers Jay!
youre welcome
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I love how this went from wrestling to Thomas the tank engine. I had a similar type of trainset when I was little. I used to love Thomas the tank engine, I wonder if we still have it somewhere.
haha typical shopto convo
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Thomas is a timeless classic, just wish the americans never got their hands on it, watching actual trainsets made into episodes was what made it great, lets thank John Cena for this nice Thomas chat then