Monday Chat: July 7

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

Once again, it's been a pretty quiet weekend for us, so what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

All we've managed to sneak into a busy weekend was a few games of FIFA World Cup Ultimate Team. So what about you?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 07 Jul, 2014

Comments
Weekend went pretty much as expected, watched series 3 of Once Upon a Time, kept an eye on my Islanders on Tomodachi Life and bumped up my ranking a bit on Mario kart 8.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
spent all my time outside with my lad. Also had to boot a chocolate lab square on in the jaw.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Disclaimer: it was totally justified i don't just go around sweet chin musicing dogs for the fun of it.. I love dogs.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
Just been chillin and frantically looking for a full time job. Been playing some fifa ultimate team too but not the world cup mode anymore
FemmeFox's avatar
FemmeFox 2 years ago
Didn't get a lot done. My Yoshi Wii controller arrived, but my Nunchuk went faulty so I couldn't play Skyward Sword. But mostly I was at work or just watching junk on TV.
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
Been watching Pokemon season 1 with my boy and just practicing combat moves for wrestling. Other than that just work.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Pretty much just relaxing in the sun & having an BQQ then the rest of the weekend was spent mostly drawing.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Are you making sure you can colour in the lines? since drawing and colouring go hand in hand.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Seeing as no one else asked why did you kick the dog? I played some Guacamalee on the xbox one which was pretty fun and some Plants Vs Zombies, also got a bit further in Divinity Original sin which is a really good game.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
it went for my little lad whilst he was minding his own business whilst he was playing next to the bench i was sat on.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
That is fair enough you have to look after your son. Was it on a lead?
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Didn't get much gaming done. Keep meaning to go back on tomb raider but I still haven't got around to it yet. I did start ratchet and clank on the vita and it's great. Only annoying thing is inverted axis. I did look to change it in the controls but couldn't find a way to change it.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
That sucks not having the option to change it.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
No that's the thing that pissed me off the most it wasn't on a lead the owner saw it all he didn't even acknowlege that it happened so i said ' you wanna keep that dog on a lead' which he replys 'he wouldn't of done anything' so i replied with ' that's a good job or id chuck you both in the resevoir'
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
That annoys me that people don't keep their dogs on leads in public places even if they are friendly dogs, the only time we let our dogs off is when we are up the fields away from people or in our garden. On the other side it also annoys me when people go to pet your dog without asking and get upset if the dog tries to go for them.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
i wouldn't of done anything though it was a spare of the moment thing because my lad was deversated all he was doing was chasing a butterfly around.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Had an uneventful and eventful weekend all at the same time. A quiet Saturday gaming on the laptop and then out Sunday day with friends where I picked up Tomodachi Life. Then created Preston island, currently populated with 11 people who I keep trying to make innuendo comments all the time. Quite enjoyable, so far and it's made me laugh once or twice, which is rare for a game.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
They have announced the special editions for Destiny and the xbox beta is a week after the PS4 starts so dont have to wait long. I hope Shopto get them as I would like to get one but locked into a preorder here.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Video for anyone interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqBAw4weveY
I finished Skyward Sword, loved that ending (or should I say Beginning?) & then I started Unlimited World Red (Not feeling it) I also caught up with the Rosario S2 manga and read the first 3 volumes of Ruby&Sapphire
It's like Konami don't want the game to sell or something http://www.ygorganization.com/tcg-world-duel-carnival-news
See! People do get me http://puu.sh/a0VF2/1157d9a789.png lol
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Did you find anywhere that sold it?
Argos is the only place I can see that stocks it. Also another reason your game doesn't sell ....... when you fail to send retailers stock!
If I ever see it Used I might pick it up but no way am I ever buying it New, since cutting 70% of the content is a massive dick move and in no way will I be supporting the release
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Fair enough well would guess it will be quite rare seeing as hardly anybody stocked it
Even it being rare will make me buy it
Just massively pissed off since unlike the majority on the western fanbase I actually enjoyed ZeXal quite a bit
*Won't* make me buy it
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
id like this to happen simply coz my xbox 360 died a few months ago http://www.totalxbox.com/79067/borderlands-the-pre-sequel-might-come-to-xbox-one-after-all/
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
It would be nice but I dont understand why they were not already, even if it was just the same game it doesnt need to look any better or anything like that. I wouldnt buy it again unless they do a pretty good upgrade offer.