Destiny Limited Edition now available to pre-order

The Destiny Limited Edition is now available for pre-order on ShopTo for both PS4 and Xbox One.

You can pre-order either version for £92.85 and gain access to the following content:

The Limited Edition:

Limited edition SteelBook case and game disc Guardian Folio, containing:

“Arms and Armament” Field Guide: Many believe the weapons and armor featured in this record are a myth. You will learn the truth.

- Postcards from the Golden Age: Our worlds have been claimed by our enemies. Now, it’s time to take them back.

- Antique Star Chart: Explore the wild frontiers of our solar system. Discover all that we have lost.

Collector’s edition digital content including:

- A Unique Ghost Casing
- An Exclusive Player Emblem
- An Exclusive Player Ship Skin
- Includes the Destiny Expansion Pass

Edited On 08 Jul, 2014

Comments
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Any chance of a possible upgrade for people Joe if they have already ordered the standard edition?
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Guys. I just raised a ticket to upgrade and had a reply instantly. They cancelled the original, so I could order the LE, Also, Gold price is £88
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 2 years ago
it's a real shame that the ghost edition is retailer exclusive. and that its almost double the US Price...
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Thats good that they are doing that.
LAA's avatar
LAA 2 years ago
Yeah...thanks ShopTo. What should be around £60-70 including VAT, is £88 for me here. Gamestop have it for £79, which still not so happy with, but best so far
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
To be fair to Shopto its now £95 at amazon and game too. This is the price which is probably been set by Bungie/Activision for the limited edition. Even though I do agree it is on the expensive side for what you get with it.
David 2 years ago
@Dave what did you raise the ticket under? There is no general enquiry thing. Did you use your pre order code already on your previous version?
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
I just raised the ticket under General/General. With my specific request. Had a reply within about 3 minutes. Yes I did accept the original code, but they cancelled the original order, knowing that I was still going to have it. Got a new Beta code
David 2 years ago
Thanks man, will sort when I get home ^_^
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 2 years ago
£90!? Seems pretty steep considering the extras aren't exactly premium.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
When you think about it the expansion packs will probably be about £20-30 so if you add that on to the base price the rest is for the actual physical stuff.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
yep , just had my copy switched to limited edition
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
I'll keep with the basic for now, can't afford the upgrade right about now (too many things happening in September). Besides, it's rare I get expansion packs until they drop in price. Still, good to see everyone who wants to upgrade is able to :)
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Just switched my limited edition pre order from amazon to shopto. Only annoying thing is that its being delivered by DPD and my house always seems to be at the end of the delivery guys list. Normally parcels get delivered at 6pm onward.
EDGARS 2 years ago
£92.85 for a steelbook?!
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 2 years ago
Well I think this is a bargain, 90 odd quid for an absolute load of overhyped and overpriced activision 5h!te!!!!!!
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I get 50/50 with that sometimes Spear its either near the beginning or end. I didnt get my xbox one till half 4 but got my PS4 at half 10 in the morning.
LAA's avatar
LAA 2 years ago
Don't let this being high on pre-order list go to your head ShopTo. Very possible I will end up cancelling closer to launch.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
My DPD is always between 12.30-1.30 every day
angelus3889's avatar
angelus3889 2 years ago
I changed my order from standard to the ltd edition yesterday with no problems. I had already entered my code at the bungie website for the beta and I was told that I wouldnt need to enter the new code I got with the ltd edition as the original code I got with the standard edition would be ok. Is this still the case or will I need to enter the new code I got yesterday?