Alien Isolation pre-orders get special bonus - pre-order now

Sigourney Weaver and the cast of the original Alien movie will be playable in exclusive levels of Alien: Isolation – if you pre-order.

Weaver (Ellen Ripley), Tom Skerritt (Dallas), Veronica Cartwright (Lambert), Harry Dean Stanton (Brett), Yaphet Kotto (Parker) and Ian Holm (Ash) will feature in two downloadable bonus missions based on the original movie but to get them you'll need to pre-order the game and upgrade to the Nostromo Edition.

Luckily you can pre-order and get this bonus from ShopTo.

How lucky.

Edited On 10 Jul, 2014

Comments
Not really a fan of pre-order DLC, but I can see why they are doing this, after Colonial Marines they have to offer some sort on incentive. I had this ordered anyway, but that's a nice bonus, just got to keep my fingers crossed it actually is as good as it's been looking.
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
ive had it pre ordered since day one, never let colonial to put me off, but it is getting better every time it pops up, just hope the story and how it fits in works well as this is the first game im actually comparing with the movies it looks so good
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
well the first movie anyway
I'm just hoping the last gen versions aren't too gimped, as good as it looks I'm not buying a new console for it.
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
it should be ok, you could have held out on shit loads of games on current and last gen then once you get the next console you would have shit loads to divulge yourself in
There's not been that many games I've been interested in, just this, Wolfenstein, which I'll probably pick up soon, and Evil Within. I'll hold out for exclusive games, not multiplatform ones.
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
probably best, wolfenstein was fun ill give it that, looking forward to evil within too
Plus if I held out I'd miss out on the pre order DLC,
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
true, and the DLC looks interesting on this one
Just hope its a 'what if' scenario where you can actually change the plot rather than just guiding the crew to their inevitable deaths.
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
never thought of that, knowing only ripley survived, will be fun seein how it plays out
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
I have been hearing some negative things about the game recently after all the initial hype will be interesting to see how it turns out.
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
if we just expect it to be like CM then well be blown away lol
That's another positive about buying the last generation version, if it turns out to be crap its less money down the toilet ;)
lol
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
"Luckily you can pre-order and get this bonus from ShopTo." - Luckily I was able to preorder the game on PS4 from Zavvi last night for about a tenner less than Shopto are charging as well :P
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
last time i pre ordered from zavvi it came 4 days after release, they apparently dispatched it before it was released but the date stamp confirmed they lied
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Zavvi is fine when you dont care when the game turns up.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Yeah, half the time they're pretty worthless for getting stuff to you on release day, but as Bindiana says, I'm not too worried about it arriving quickly.
Last few things I ordered from Zavvi actually turned up pretty quick, but they were large items and sent by courier rather than UK Mail.
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
i usually do care if it comes on time or i wouldnt have pre ordered in the first place
kevin is a tightwad though and he doesn't mind waiting about a week if it saves him 20p or so.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I am still holding out for a cool looking collectors edition. I have personally found zavvi quite expensive recently. And they take ages coming like you said.
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
i wouldnt mind a giant alien head, press a button and its tongue fires out and gives me the disk lol
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I already have the replica head from the DVD box set and the egg from the blu ray. I would like a flask with a face bigger in it with the disk coming out the bottom.
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
wouldnt mind a replica nostromo model, but as the main game is set on the Sevastopol space station i doubt it
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
is there anything different between ShopTo's alien isolation and GAME's alien isolation? http://www.game.co.uk/en/alien-isolation-ripley-edition-only-at-game-303321?pageSize=20&searchTerm=alien%20isolation&catGroupId= because to me it looks like they are the same edition even though they both have different subtitles...
The Ripley edition has both bits of DLC, Nostromo edition only has Crew Expendable apparently.
jaklas's avatar
jaklas 2 years ago
Not if you read the description above. Nostromo edition has both.
That information is incorrect. http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/09/alien-isolation-has-best-pre-order-bonus-ever-sigourney-weaver-and-cast-in-special-movie-missions-4792286/
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Cheers Gloria, ill more then likely get GAME's version as its in my top 3 games for this year, cant wait.
Just checked my order on Amazon, they haven't upgraded me to the Nostromo edition, and they're charging £55 for it, screw that. I might end up going with GAME for the Ripley edition, I'm not paying £20 extra with Amazon for something that should be free.,
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Yeah i saw that it was £64.99 on Amazon when i checked the same version that shopto are offering for £49.85 or just get the Ripley GAME exclusive edition for £54.99, makes sense especially if your an alien fan or just looking forward to this game.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Also i'm on about the Xbox one and PlayStation 4 prices.
Amazon will probably drop the prices closer to release, but even if they do I'll probably go GAME and pay the bit extra.