Nintendo Direct Japan - Watch from 16.00pm

There is still no word on a July Nintendo Direct for the West, however Japan are hosting an event today and you can watch it below from 16.00pm.

While you may not be able to understand the language, the footage shown will no doubt tell a story of its own.

Here's the video. Watch from 16.00pm.

Edited On 11 Jul, 2014

Comments
Doesn't seem to be working, sure 16:00 is the right time?
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
If you "fast forward" the video there seem to be some footage midway through
It aired a while ago. No idea why it says 4pm (or 16pm) there
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Lol, just noticed the 16:00pm
Had a skim through, it's all Final Fantasy and Monster Hunter and shit.
I need to give it another watch since I missed the Bamco game when I watched it live
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 2 years ago
That was particularly great! I really enjoy it in Japanese. Why does Nintendo make a Nintendo Direct in English anyway? If they were to just make 'em in Japanese & slap some English or German subtitles on 'em, it'd be fine & it would be a phenomenal costcutting measure, able to preserve 100s of jobs in-the-long-run, too! Besides, I like my Anime & videogames in the Japanese language too; so, I'm pretty used to hearing hours of the stuff &, on-a-side-note, I love it even more when it's spoken by the upperclass lot! Would seem to herald positive information for ShopTo as well! I don't know about the rest of y'all on here, but I am frothing at the mouth to pre-order that FinalFantasy Explorers on the 3DS! Also, VERY keen on that Tales game for the 3DS XL from BNamco! Couldn't believe the DragonQuestX footage; it looked really rad @};--! Since having bought the Yoshi Limited edition 3DS XL on Amazon, I also won't be passing up on the opportunity of getting MonsterHunter 5 for the handheld either. I'm sure glad they're sticking with Nintendo for the-time-being ”