Tuesday Chat: July 15

It's so quiet at the moment, so much so that I'm trying not to repeat myself in our chat topics each day.

So what will we talk about today? Future releases.

We've no doubt chatted about what you are looking forward to later this year, but let's do it some more. What games are you anticipating and what month holds the most promise for you? October is certainly looking very busy, although there are still a few decent looking titles for September and November too.

So what is making you excited?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 15 Jul, 2014

Comments
October is looking pretty good, I've got Smash Bros 3DS to start the month off, then Alien Isolation and Evil Within at the end, with Bayonetta 2 somewhere in between probably. December should be better though as long as Nintendo make sure Smash Bros Wii U and Captain Toad hit before the end of the year.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
im just waiting for the destiny beta in two days now, been playing the original dead space the past 2 days, not played for ages
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
also im looking forward to evil within, dragon age and alien isolation in October, and a few more in november
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
Im thinking october is the most promising month, but the master chief collection comes out in september and thats the main one for me
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Apart from Destiny, and Hyrule Warriors, not much on my radar at the moment. All my pre-orders are for November or even the start of next year!
Just heard, they've gone and put Rayman in Smash Bros :(
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Im hoping Evil Within will be everything Resident Evil used to be but better, revelations aside lol, also if revelations 2 may be on the horizon wondering how it will play out as revelations directly set up RE5 I thought, so timeline wise don't know how it would work
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
And speaking of Destiny, I know a few people were having issues redeeming their codes for the Beta (as in it wouldn't give you your three codes). Just tried mine again today and it accepted, giving me access to the codes on Friday.
Revelations 2 wouldn't have to follow on directly from the first, as it's a spin off game revealing (hence the title) stuff not shown in the main games they could just set it between 5 and 6.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Wonder if that pic that was posted on here a few weeks back will turn out to be true as Rayman was on that pick if so hope so as earthworm Jim was on there as well :)
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Destiny beta is on Thursday so hope I don't have to wait till Friday for the codes, bungie told me to come back on Thurs 17th for my codes, suppose RER2 could be set anywhere, as long as it doesn't change its style I would buy it
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Ah, my bad. I can't read my calendar. It is 17th the codes are released, I assumed that was a Friday for some reason.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
there u go, even better, beta is only the day after tomorrow, yay
They did put Rayman in Smash Bros, as a trophy
Meaning he'll likely be playable too.
Well seeing as Ubi have a good relationship with Ninty it could be possible
Fuck knows why with their rapidly drying up half arsed support.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Just had two people confess their love to a third on Tomodachi Life. That was surprisingly tense
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
In September i'm getting Destiny and Walking Dead GOTY Edition, In October i'm getting Forza Horizon 2, LOTR Middle Earth, Alien Isolation, Dragon Age Inquisition, Evolve, Assassins Creed Unity and Sunset Overdrive but my most anticipated month is November for Halo Master Chief Collection, all of theses i'm getting for the Xbox One and I'm not sure how much all theses games will cost in total but i have currently paid for 3 of my pre orders so far and plan on paying for 2 games a month until all my pre orders are paid for, best thing about shopto is being able to pre pay for pre orders in advanced.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
middle earth that's it.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
The top 4. I am looking forward to the most are Hyrule Warriors, Fairy Fencer F, Persona Q & Bayonetta 2. Liking the look of dragon age 3 also.
£70 for the Persona Q LE from the Nisa Europe store
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
I see there still getting a pounding regarding there pricing.
Rightfully so. The UK is getting the shaft but not as much as the rest of Europe/Australia, & the other problem is that they haven't even acknowledged it
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Yeah I agree from what I have been reading as well from comments on facebook is that postage is £10 on top of there prices.
It is a European store so it should at least be in Euros on not Pounds