Wednesday Chat: July 16

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. So anything exciting happening in your world then?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 16 Jul, 2014

Comments
Got a crappy day of therapy that I don't really want and probably won't help.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 2 years ago
Finished Earthbound again for the third time last night. The game is still a masterpiece in storytelling and was, and to be honest still is far ahead of it's time. Police Brutality worse than GTA (they just attack a kid for no reason at all.), Insane Cultists based on a real life terrorist organisation, the first openly gay character in Tony. Not to mention the Nightmare that is Giygas (not spoiling anything, once you actually comprehend what Giygas actually is it's pretty darn chilling, but also the most satisfying when you beat him) which is a subject very few games even want to acknowledge let alone put as a boss fight. All realising a few hours earlier you were beating up hippies, fighting alongside a dungeon (yes. a dungeon becomes a party member.) and showing just how power the love is from a mother. Earthbound is alone amazing. The Mother series on the whole is a masterpiece.
Benjamin 2 years ago
Quite enjoyed the MK8 tournament yesterday evening. Although Gloria managed to come from behind and pip me at the post a couple of times.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Definitely need more practice at Mario Kart shame I missed a lot of people as didnt get to play til 7.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
I hope you're pleasantly surprised with regards to your therapy, Gloria. I know my mum has days when it works, and days when it's a waste of time. The MK8 tournament last night was fun, but I realised how outclassed I was and how I should experiment with the different racers and karts/bikes. I kept being victim of my own mistakes, rather than hit by fellow racers. Otherwise, Crusader Kings 2 still has me hooked deep. I do have Project X Zone winging its way to me at some point this week, so that should provide a good filler alongside Tomodachi Life for lunch at work.
Coming from behind at the end is my speciality ;) Therapy was useless Kaysar, even the therapist said it was pointless and wouldn't make any real difference to me life, so i won't be going back for another session.
Batman and Darth Vaders sons Damian and Luke have today joined the main populace on my Tomodachi Life Island, along with Betty Boops daughter.