ShopTo.net

Wednesday Chat: July 23

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. So anything exciting happening in your world then?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 23 Jul, 2014

Comments
Bought Freedom Planet yesterday but only got to play it around 11pm. Great game so far. I love the not so subtle throwbacks to the original Sonic games. Also the game is quite funny
Loli-Nox-Tan 4 months ago
I am slowly coming round to my Wii U after playing a fair bit of Mario Kart think I have more games I want for the Wii U until the end of the year then for other consoles.
Bindiana 4 months ago
I recently took the plunge with the Wii U Mario Kart bundle and I have to say there's currently more I want to play on my Wii U than my PS4 (although I have been enjoying the Destiny Beta) Right now: Mario Kart, Super Mario 3D World, Windwaker HD, New Super Mario Bros U are more than keeping me busy. Nintendo still have it nailed down for exclusives
Richard 4 months ago
Wii U rocks ;)
Gloria 4 months ago
Just bought Toukiden The Age of Dæmons off of Sh0pT0 actually as I just discovered that some of the characters seem really AWESOME, characters like: Oka, Horou, Rinne, Kikka & Yamato :)! So, can't wait for that to come through the door :)! REALLY looking forward to these characters popping up in both a Dead or Alive 6 for Next Gen or Dead or Alive Plus 2 for the Vita!! Also, just got Watch Dawgs for Xbox One (again, through Sh0pT0!) & actually loving it!! Characters seem great & the Dedsec edition seems worth it :)! Love the graphics on the Xbox One. It has SO put me in the mood for both The Crew & Forza Horizon 2 on the console!! I love the Wii U though. Will be getting in some good practice with Mario Kart 8 naturally. Really crushed Bandai Namco doesn't seem to be releasing Naruto Storm Revolution on the Wii U though which just means I am not getting it for Last Gen consoles :(! Also, why aren't they releasing JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for the Wii U either?! The system needs some more brawlers!
Fear Sinséir1612 4 months ago
1 ju5t g0t my p( b3t4 c0d3 f0r the crew but d0nt f4ncy it d03s 4ny0ne want 1t.
JoeToots 4 months ago
Mario Bros U is a solid game. Some of those Gold Coins, I swear
Loli-Nox-Tan 4 months ago
Also, HOPING for a Dead or Alive Special for the Wii U announcement at one point from Koei Tecmo, with all the costumes, new stages + extra characters :), what with Hyrule Warriors (which I AM SO getting :)!) & Project Zero coming to the Wii U, & Project Zero boasting DOA-esque visuals! The best DOA so far is actually Dead or Alive Dimensions for the 3DS (XL); that Freedom Survivor stage and the Metroid stage, are fri**ing A-W-E-S-O-M-E :) :)!
Fear Sinséir1612 4 months ago
Decided to order Sonic Boom just now as I've just got some more Amazon vouchers and nothing else needs paying off for the rest of the year.
Gloria 4 months ago
And I agree, DoA Dimensions was the last good DoA.
Gloria 4 months ago
IGN is reporting that Dragon Age Inquisition and Battlefield Hardline have both been delayed. Dragon Age new release date is 21st November and Battlefield Hardline is now early 2015.
Spear 25 4 months ago