Friday Chat: July 25

So, What are you plans for the weekend? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Is it party time or sleep time?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 25 Jul, 2014

Comments
Got quite a bit to do gaming wise this weekend, I'll be doing the usual with Mario Kart and Tomodachi Life, plus I've got Master Reboot and the latest episode of the Walking Dead to tackle too, and I really should get back to Wolfenstein and put a few more hours in on that.
Some news on the Bayonetta 2 multiplayer http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-07-24-bayonetta-2s-multiplayer-mode-detailed
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Will be Mario Kart and Tomodachi life this weekend need to get back to Murdered Soul Suspect at some stage.
Hows your island coming along Bindania? I've given up adding new islanders on mine they're breeding so fast now, had two new births today, one conception and one kid moved out on their own.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Coming along quite nicely only got about 35 islanders might add a few more soon but not too many. The second child born on the island (parappa the rapper & Tifa from FFVII odd looking baby) has just moved into the apartments. My first kid is still at the docks though waiting to go somewhere.
You do get some odd looking children when the more imaginatively created Miis start breeding, I had to do some serious cosmetic surgery on Darth Vader and Batmans kids they just looked too weird. I'm up to 60 or so islanders now, about 20 of them are children, I just want to see how far the breeding will go, I've got the first two grandchildren today, and I want to see how far they will go.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
My first couple finally got married last night hoping for more kids soon but dont want to do the rocking game as got the hang of it once then it never worked ever again. Take my 3ds around the city centre most week day lunch times but not managed to streetpass anybody so nobody come to my campsite either. Still seeing new dreams every know and then which is good.
I've had the game nearly two months now and not a single streetpass, which I find strange considering how well the games been selling, plus I've taken it all over London, as well as right across the south by train.
Steersy's avatar
Steersy 2 years ago
I'm oop in Yorkshire this weekend on a massive binge drink. Just got confirmation I am moving in 2 months to Twickenham, this will mean I can play more (as I won't have to share a TV with other tenants) and more beer and rugby. This is good and bad :) Hope to get some more Destiny Beta in on Sunday or maybe smash through Ultimate edition of Tomb Raider. Have a good one whatever it is you do.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
I've had one street pass and that was when I was out in the sticks. However, I did drive along the motorway around 6pm so maybe passed someone there? Otherwise, this weekend looks busy. I'm trying to get on Destiny tomorrow for the giveaway and I may be out for drinks with a friend. Also need a haircut as on a date on Tuesday. Sunday I thought was free but my brother wants me to call him this afternoon to discuss it, so apparently I'm booked in to do something :/
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Playing Destiny will take up all my gaming time this weekend. I tried the Hunter class out and its good but I much prefer the Warlocks special ability as I seem to suck at using the Golden Gun. I managed to find all 5 golden chests today though, got a nice new vehicle reward for doing so.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Besides the fancy vehicle, what else do you get in the chests? And are they all in really obscure places?
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Mario Kart 8, Destiny Beta, finishing off Legend of a Seeker on Netflix before it vanishes after 31st July. Anybody from ShopTO going to the Hyper Japan event, to play the Nintendo games, and report back next week on them?
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
I think I unlocked something new each time I opened a new chest, and the final chest is a new vehicle. Think I got a sniper rifle from one chest. Some are in obscure places, only 2 are a pain the ass to get. I won't say where they are as people might want to find them by themselves as they explore.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Yeah, if I'm going to search for them I'll probably youtube. I've explored quite a bit and found none (but then I always am crap at finding secrets, not even found the footballs at the tower). Depends how busy my weekend gets.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Some Destiny and probably Pokemon for me. You have to walk past one of the golden chests on the second mission so you may have got it and not realised as that happened to me. All but 1 can be found in the explore mode as well.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 years ago
Just finished my golden chests got a nice reward , just clearing up some bountys now before sat's reward , mainly be on battlefield 4 as well
Kwan 2 years ago
I'll be playing Destiny and taking part in the Mario Kart 8 tournament :) Still need to finish Bioshock infinite too.
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 2 years ago
destiny. bf4. about it tbh
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
Hmay e some destiny, ive maxed out the lecel you can reach on beta and im not massively fussed about the crucible
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
Maybe some destiny* sorry my tablet keypad has a mind of its own