Bioware teases mystery 'You've been chosen' video

Bioware have emailed us a new video entitled 'You've Been Chosen, although we've no idea what it relates to.

There is some text in the video which states, “The time is near… they are watching. Your power is rising. You’ve been chosen.”

Apparently it's for something called Shadow Realms.

Edited On 25 Jul, 2014

Comments
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
With the Doctors gone, Bioware is now really EAware (EA milking the Bioware name). I did not click on video in email as it seemed a bit phishy to me, and may not have been from EAware, especially when it is not clear what it is, and I may have been chosen to have a virus on my PC.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
bro you could clearly tell it was an official video, I got it earlier, im very intrigued, would love an RPG Horror, a dream come true for me lol, Bioware have stood up to EA in recent times and not backed down, so I have great respect for them, I eagerly await something new from bioware
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 2 years ago
Now I do fancy me a bit of this ladies and gentlemen, a completely new game which we all know very little about and theres not even the mention of a reboot, a redux, a remaster or a number 2 or 3 after the title. Well I never I may have finally warmed to a next generation title, heres hoping eh???
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
"Bioware have stood up to EA in recent times and not backed down" - The Doctors left Bioware, and went on to do other stuff like making beer, than gaming. If they wanted to stand up to EA they should have created their own new gaming company. The Doctors were what made Bioware great, no Doctors = no Bioware but the name.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
when the doctors leave for the reasons they did, then im glad they have left, as they are clearly idiots lol, 2 people did not make up bioware, there are still a lot of people at bioware that have been there for a long time, may be more integrated into EA but all I said was at least they said no when EA are pushing mass effect 4 and dragon age inquisition too quickly, and now were getting a new IP, and I will not slate a game which hasn't even been announced just because it will say EA on the box
I have said it before and I'll say it again. The Bioware of old are long gone. More power to you if you enjoy their post Dragon Age Origins stuff but I'm not a massive fan
selfdestruct's avatar
selfdestruct 2 years ago
Thought the logo looked like dead space, got excited there for a min, did ea do condemned?
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I am not slating the game, just that Bioware is not the same company it once was. Most of the vision and awesomeness that went into the games all these years came from the Doctors. Now they have left that heart and soul will not be there. Now Bioware games will just be the usual typical EA affair, or who knows could be even better. Will have to see once they are launched, but I doubt it will feel like a Bioware game. SWTOR was delayed loads, and also rushed out - this is what seems to have made the Doctors leave, EA were too controlling, and their vision for SWTOR was being destroyed by what EA wanted. Subscriptions dropped rapidly and that was the end of the Doctors. If SWTOR became as successful as WOW, I would think the Doctors would still be at Bioware. In the last six months of development, Dallas Dickinson hired the most talented out of game development schools to practically rewrite the game, and ended up making devs cry. http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/03/08/behind-the-scenes-of-star-wars-the-old-republic-throwing-people-at-the-problem/