Monday Chat: July 28

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

Once again, it's been a pretty quiet weekend for us, so what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 28 Jul, 2014

Comments
Berlim's avatar
Berlim 2 years ago
New games have to hurry up and come out over weekend played football on both days and worked :( tough life haha haven't kept up with the game news either what's next coming out for ps4 ? Supposedly "good" ?
Had quite a busy gaming weekend, completed Master Reboot, nice game but it's a little on the short side and a couple of poor design decisions at the end spoiled it a little. Blazed through the latest episode of the Walking Dead, quality as usual, but the episodes seem to be getting shorter, and the story a bit formulaic. Played some Mario Kart and Tomodachi Life as usual, my islander breeding program is really picking up now, 3 more births over the weekend and 4 more children have come of age, including my islands first grandchildren. Squeezed in a couple of hours of Wolfenstein too, am enjoying it, but really can't face more than a couple of hours of it at a time.
Shoozle's avatar
Shoozle 2 years ago
All I am doing at the moment is playing either Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Wonderful 101 or Mario Kart. I love my Wii U.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Played a fair bit of Mario Kart managed to win a race online. Also played a bit of Tomadochi life and tried out the Destiny beta on Saturday.
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
Played a bit of Destiny and almost finished Pokemon X. Finally off work for 2 weeks so going abroad soon and might treat myself to a birthday game today. Thinking Bravely Default.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Managed to get a little shit of destiny on the moon which was pretty nice but apart from that played a bit of Pokemon working on getting the pokedex completed. Tried the pokeradar to get a shiny and got a shiny scatterbug second try which was nice. Squaresofty if you like FF you should get bravely default it is pretty good.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Wow just noticed my autocorrect i meant little bit of destiny. Dam phone.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
haha did wonder what you meant by little shit of must use that word a lot on your phone.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Played as much Destiny as possible before the beta went offline. I thought the moon mission was really good. Looking forward to playing TLOU later this week.
selfdestruct's avatar
selfdestruct 2 years ago
I've been playing don't starve reign of giants, totally loveing this game, although short and frustrating it is a very overlooked indie, Hope next month's ps plus update big time will be metro redux but somehow doubt it, won't be playing the last of us remastered already completed on ps3 so I know how it pans out, would have bought it if I could upgrade, but would recommend to anyone who didn't get it first time around, it deserves all the medals it won! Anyone know what games for gold will be next month?
selfdestruct's avatar
selfdestruct 2 years ago
Plus I played destiny to death, enjoyed it so much I upgraded my copy to special edition! Can't wait for full game!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
i havent really been following much game news but has Dragon age been delayed?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Yep to November.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
i'm actually pretty happy about that.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Destiny, essentially. Has the beta ended now? Checked my app this morning and my character was still in existence. Otherwise, at a friend's Saturday night and a BBQ last night. Ending my fasting tonight and great timing as I'm on a date tomorrow evening. Gaming wise for this week it's going to be barren. Got to prepare for a uni field trip the following week and I fear I'm a bit behind schedule. So it'll mostly fall to Tomodachi Life and Project X Zone on the 3DS to keep my thumbs busy
RTLF's avatar