Halo 2: Anniversary cinematic trailer shows reworked cutscenes

Microsoft has released a new cinematic trailer for Halo 2 Anniversary, giving a first look at the overhauled Halo 2: Anniversary cut-scenes.

Halo 2: Anniversary is included in the Halo: The Master Chief Collection which also features Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo: Nightfall, and access to the Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta.

That's a whole lot of games.

Pre-order below.

Edited On 29 Jul, 2014

Comments
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I know it is just cut scenes but they do look nice.
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 2 years ago
so long as all the music is still there its good. i want the breaking benjamin and the steve vai intro back.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Just noticed the price of this is down to £42.61 for Gold as well which is quite nice, everywhere else I see it is between £45-£50
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 2 years ago
so i didnt realise that blow me away was actually created for Halo 2, so that AWESOME fight should still be in the game. YES.
I just got goosebumps since that made me remember the first time I played Halo 2
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Halo 2 is the only one I never completed on Legendary ( didn't do the first on single player but we did on co-op) so will be looking forward to playing through it on Legendary.
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 2 years ago
ShopTo, why your YouTube plugin still can't be watched in fullscreen? What's the point of this, what's the big idea??
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I can go fullscreen on mine, don't know if it is because i am on my macbook though.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Just click on the YouTube logo at the bottom right and watch it via the YouTube site then you'll be able to watch it in full screen mode, that's what i did.
I never did it on Legendary as well. Tried it but since Halo 2 had Boss Fights I found it extremely hard
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 2 years ago
Thanks for nothing, Capt.Obvious. Of course I can get my gaming news from another site - maybe that's what ShopTo want me to do? Definitely seems like it. If I was running newsfeed I'd try to minimize the number of reasons for users to leave my page, not other way around. When I start youtube playback in ShopTo article there's an option to change video quality - is it even make sense for such a tiny windowed video? Obviously some bug is in place...
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Talking of Halo, have you guys seen the Halo MCC Xbox One? its the 5th on on the list http://www.mweb.co.za/games/ViewNewsArticle/tabid/2549/Article/14565/Top-10-custom-Xbox-Ones-revealed-at-Comic-Con.aspx
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
@Hymeleon yeah there's many features missing on this site and that's why i mainly use other sites as there a lot better and the way i read your message came across to me, as you didn't know how to watch the video in full screen so that's why i offered my advice but there's no need to be an douche about it.
You're free to leave anytime Hymeleon, I doubt you'd be missed.
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 2 years ago
Ladies first...
I'm not the one having a hissyfit about the video playback and threatening to go elsewhere.
This is like being back on the Gametrailers website (Stopped going to it when people were let go for no reason)
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 2 years ago
Wtf? Threatening? Where the hell did you see a threat? I just wanted an answer since editor obviously reading comments on regular basis. Didn't knew that wishing for ShopTo.News to become better is a crime...
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
This site is a complete mess though, can't disagree there. Loads and runs like crap in every browser I try. The freeze ups and loading errors I get here never seem to occur on any other site I use regularly.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
This game is going to be amazing, i really can't wait :D
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Its strange i have the option to make it bigger on the macbook but not the pc.
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 2 years ago
In terms of value for money this is absolutely unbeatable and unmissable if you have an xbox one it just looks fantastic
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Bu-bu-but old games rereleased because no games on new console bu-bu-bu...