Wednesday Chat: July 30

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. So anything exciting happening in your world then?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 30 Jul, 2014

Comments
Captain Toad has been delayed till January 2015 :(
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Is Xenoblade chronicles X still coming this year still not much coming out about it.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
In my world I went on a date last night and hit it off surprisingly well. Chatted for nearly three hours straight and every time we went to part ways we chatted for a little bit more. So hoping I'll get a second date soon. Otherwise, I was gifted a pocket watch from my step dad so I'm trawling the internet trying to find information on it. So far found out it was manufactured in 1927 in Switzerland with a silver purity of 93.5%. Beyond that I'm struggling to find info on the marks
I thought X was always 2015 Bindania.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
You might be right just thought I remembered an article saying Bayonetta and X were both due by the end of the year.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
The Wii U is missing an RPG. When is the TV winner announced as comp closed this morning.
I don't know, I'm not that fussed about X, I'm buying enough games I'm not that interested in to support the Wii U with Hyrule Warriors and Sonic Boom without another one.
Just got another streetpass from someone who had recently been playing Tomodachi Life without getting a streetpass hit for it, so annoying.
Make that two.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
yeah I have had 3 or 4 people in the last week or so with last played game as Tomodachi life but got nothing and my traveller is still at the docks.
People need to turn streetpass on. Also heard there's going to be a Hyrule Warriors stream sometime ridiculous tomorrow morning now the games gone gold.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
PS Plus games for August: Road Not Taken (PS4) FEZ (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) Crysis 3 (PS3) Proteus (PS3, PS Vita) Metrico (PS Vita) LEGO Harry Potter 5-7 Years (PS Vita)
Shin Megami Tensei IV is going to be Digital Only
Sucks
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Really surprised Lego Harry Potter 5-7 is included in this months ps plus, it got a measly 64 on metacritic, which correct me if I'm wrong, is under the 70 threshold...
The Vita version is under it but the other versions aren't. Matacritic is stupid anyhow
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Yea it is stupid, I'm just clutching at straws as I really can't stand lego games, they bore me to tears... I suppose children like them so it vindicates the decision to include them on ps plus. From a selfish perspective though I wish they'd disappear off the face of the planet. Would much prefer another indie game instead