PlayStation Plus titles revealed for August

Sony has announced the PlayStation Plus offering for August, giving LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 for Europe on PS Vita, while PS4 owners get hold of Road Not Taken and Polytron’s FEZ.

If you have a  PS3 then you can look forward to Crysis 3, and Proteus from Curve Studios.

So there we go. That's August sorted.

Edited On 30 Jul, 2014

Comments
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Are you sure these are the european offerings? That video was made by SCEA and europe already got Dragon's Crown for Vita a couple of months ago...
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Yeah, that's a video for the US plus for August. We get a new title (Metrico) on Vita instead of Dragon's Crown.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Might finally get to play Fez.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Oh yea sorry, watched the video without reading the text first. It's a really nice game Bindiana. Got lost in its beautiful world for hours at a time, great soundtrack too
Wooder's avatar
Wooder 2 years ago
Hmmm, Fez , I was tempted to buy it a few months back, now ill get it for nothing, LOL
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 2 years ago
Metrico looks awesome I really hope we get that the PS4 offering is lame as usual though but Crysis 3 is probarbly worth a play again (I played it on the 360) both xbox and sonys august line ups dont really do much for the baron wasteland that is gaming in the summer eh???
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Fez is an amazing game actually (90 on metacritic) and looks beautiful running on the PS4. Agree on the rest though, and Lego Harry Potter can definitely do one! :)
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 2 years ago
I love FEZ I got this on the 360 and got it straight away on the PS4, itsa great great game.
Kwan 2 years ago
Last few months I havn't touched any of the games on offer, but this month I am looking forward to Fez and Crysis 3 and perhaps Road Not Taken. Not sure why all the negative reaction for next month, I thought the last few were worse.