Assassin's Creed: Rouge trailer leaks out, coming November for PS3 & 360?

Looks like we have our first look at Assassin's Creed: Rouge from a recently leaked trailer uploaded to video sharing site, Daily Motion.

It appears the player takes on the role of a Templar and in a similar fashion to Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag will feature both land and sea gameplay. Rouge looks set for a November release and we might get an official reveal at gamescom in Cologne next week.

Edited On 05 Aug, 2014

Comments
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
It seems silly to release the same time as Unity, if they release it in Feb/April more people would probably buy it.
Now the series is competing with itself
Something is gotta give
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Yeah it just does not make sense, I know they are for different consoles but still.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Surely its the same as liberation which came out on the vita then on the other consoles later. Would guess this would be the same deal.
Wouldn't be Ubisoft if they didn't milk it to the max.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
lol "Rouge". They've really been stalling on this game's announcement as it's existence was leaked way back at the start of the year. Also interesting to note that that's the second major franchise today that's ditching Wii U seemingly. Bad news there.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I do as well which is why I will be getting this one eventually on the 360 though I don't understand why they are not doing it on the xbox one and PS4 as well. It will be using the same game engine as AC 4 which they already have on the xbox one and PS4. I could break the trend and go for the PC version eventually though. On the other side it is good to see them still supporting the 360 and PS3 though it is a shame about the Wii U.
Plus Ubi are saying that Rouge is going to complete the "North American Saga" (AC 3-AC 4) so this is a kick in the teeth to people who bought Black Flag on the WiiU/PS4/Xbone
Though it will be released on PS4/Xbone sooner or later
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I know thats why I will probably hold off with it until this time next year.
I'll probably start buying the AC games during the Christmas sale. Hopefully pick them all up (bar Black Flag) for around £10
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
" Kevin never misses a chance to kick the Wii U, lol. I don't know about others but I personally like the keep most of my games on the same line of platforms " - "Kick" is probably too harsh a word tbh, it implies some form of enjoyment on my part that isn't there. I just think it is pretty interesting that a major series that has released annually on Wii U is now skipping it. It's perhaps not too shocking at this point, but it's still noteworthy news.