Wednesday Chat - August 6th

*sigh* Evolve delay. After playing that earlier in the year, I was pretty damn excited for it. Oh well. Turtle Rock can polish that to a mirror finish now.

So, what's everyone's opinion on Assassin's Creed Rogue?

Mario Kart competition stuff we're sorting out, expect a post today! Sorry for the delay! D

Edited On 06 Aug, 2014

Comments
New AC? Different assassin, same old shit.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
i didn't really feel like the last creed game was a creed game. Hopefully this one will do as i do enjoy them.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
My opinion on assassins creed rogue is oh look another sequel (sigh)
Mario Kart free Mercedes DLC detailed and dated. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-06-mario-kart-8-gets-three-mercedes-benz-cars-as-free-dlc-this-month
Anyone want a statue with their Mastyer cief collection? http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-06-170-halo-the-master-chief-collection-mjolnir-edition-has-12-master-chief-statue
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Seems a lot more crazy priced Special editions these days wonder how many Titanfall £250 collectors editions they sold
5, all to Anthony.
£170? Fuck me
Free Steam game http://store.steampowered.com/app/315260/
FREE FOR 24 HOURS! In celebration of the Merdian4 10-Year Anniversary, Space Hack is free to all customers for 24 hours. Offer ends August 6th at 10AM Pacific.
Going to be the best game ever http://store.steampowered.com/app/293500/
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I am not buying the Mjolnir Edition, it is so not worth it. I am getting the standard version mainly for Halo 2 as I did not get around to playing that on the original Xbox. I have not even bought the standard titanfall, so that £250 collectors edition is not even a consideration,, that game I would not buy even if it was 1p - I do not like multiplayer games like that, except Star Wars Battlefront. Killzone is better than Titanfall, at least it has a single player mode, so may get that when it is cheaper for the story single player mode. Will be getting that free Steam game :)
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
The most expensive game (collectors edition) I bought was the Star Wars The Old Republic for £130 and that had more going for it than the Halo Mjolnir Edition, and afterwards thought it was a bit of an over indulgence.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Most expensive one for me so far has been Borderlands 2 for £100 though I have the ghost edition of Destiny preordered for £150. Have you seen the silly prices people are paying for the Destiny Ghost preorder as its sold out everywhere.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
GTA collectors edition at £150 for me.
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 2 years ago
got the limited edition on order as ive got all the other halos in steelbooks. destiny ghost edtn.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Tony you missed out on a cracker the other week then, Killzone shadowfall was £7.99 on graingergames
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
£12 here if that's cheap enough for you https://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=711719274971#.U-JBe2OHPAA
Sleeping dogs is getting the remaster treatment :( http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-06-sleeping-dogs-for-ps4-and-xbox-one-spotted-on-amazon
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Today brings one more remaster and one less NEW game for 2014. Sleeping Dogs IN, Evolve OUT.
Shopto posted that a few month ago
I mean it was up for Pre-order a few month ago
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Sleeping dogs has been outed for a while same with Payday 2 the Heist.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
It said in that link it was on ShopTo but dated for a Nov release, now it is Oct. Remasters are coming thicker and faster, NEW games are coming thinner and slower. First I saw of it though, and I liked Sleeping Dogs, was one of the best games I played in ages - I liked the combat and ability to jump and hijack moving vehicles which GTA lacks, I sometimes find I am punching the air in GTA when in combat. I will be getting this, and now looking forward to it. I am surprised I missed it was coming beforehand, although it seemed like it was a mistake before, whereas now with the artbook it is more official.