"The new agreement will showcase the Barclays Premier League as the most authentic league in EA SPORTS FIFA 15, with an unprecedented level of detail in the players and all 20 stadiums, as well as the integration of broadcast quality graphics, audio and commentary that ensures FIFA 15 fans will feel the emotion and intensity of the most popular football league in the world. The deal has given EA SPORTS access to all 20 Barclays Premier League clubs to enable the FIFA 15 team to capture 3D head scans of over 200 players, build realistic stadiums for all 20 League clubs, and capture the emotion of the crowd by recording live match atmosphere during the 2013/14 season."
The new agreement enables FIFA 15 to showcase the Barclays Premier League in the most authentic representation ever, by including the following features*:
- Broadcast Graphics – Broadcast quality overlay graphics that are synonymous with the international TV broadcasts will communicate to fans all the important game information: team sheets, formations, score and clock, next fixture, player stats, and more.
- Audio and Commentary – The ambience and cheers of over 20 Barclays Premier League matches were recorded and implemented into FIFA 15 to bring realistic audio to goals, misses, whistles, and crowd-specific chants. The Barclays Premier League Anthem will also play at the start of each League match up.
- All 20 Stadiums – Every stadium in the Barclays Premier League is in the game and looks, feels, and sounds just as it does in real life, including authentic representation of animated LEDs and advertising boards.
- Authentic Player Headscans – Using the latest 3D scanning technology, the FIFA 15 development team visited every Barclays Premier League club in the 2013/14 season to scan players and capture their likeness. Over 200 new player heads will be scanned into FIFA 15, giving them the most realistic player model possible.
- Goal Decision System – Making its debut in FIFA 15, Goal Decision System will leave no question as to whether or not the ball crossed the line. Replay animations will emulate TV broadcasts playing after close calls and goal line clearances.