Friday Chat - August 8th

Morning! It's Friday!

How is everyone? What's everyone playing this weekend?

22cans' Godus came out on iPad yesterday and it's free to play. It's pretty decent, a little slow but runs fine on my iPad 3. Take that Bioshock! Not at all bitter. :(

Edited On 08 Aug, 2014

Comments
More of the usual for me, Tomodachi Life and Mario Kart, broken up with some eshop titles. Downloaded the twin analogue shooter Xtype last night, so that'll probably be the main eshop title I'll be playing.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Off to see Lee Evans tomorrow night game wise will hopefully get some Last of Us in and keep an eye on my islanders on tomodachi life.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
You will possibly know Gloria do you know how to see what the arguments are about on Tomodachi life. I have read that you can see them fighting over an object but never been able to figure out how to see that.
I've only once seen two people fighting over an object, it was a teddy bear, usually all they show is them throwing stuff and trading insults and no real reason is given for the fight.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Ahhh got wrong end of the stick its just luck if you catch them doing it at the right time. Yeah have seen the funny throwing stuff at each other before. Have you managed to streetpass yet?
No, still no streetpass yet. :(
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 2 years ago
Probably a bit of 'Watch Dawgs' (I've just realised, it HAS to be named for Rembrandt's the 'Night Watch' & oddly enough, I went to Primary School in the Netherlands on a salubrious lane called 'de Nachtwachtlaan' which WAS named for the artist's painting! Just a bit of personal trivia there!) & hopefully I'll be getting my trotters on 'ULtraSFIV' as I pre-ordered it through Zavvi just so that I could use 'Elena' & 'Poison' :) :)! Although, I already have 'Elena' & 'Poison' in SFXT. I use them a LOT & am fairly good at using them :)! Also be getting in some ACIV gameplay on Xbox One whenever possible as the vegetation is just SO lush and gorgeous :)! Would love to be sat playing 'Bayonetta 2' but it just hasn't been released yet, sadly :( :) :). Otherwise, you can bet I'd be giving that a little runthrough over the weekend :) :) :) :)!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
have you tried taking your 3ds into your local game store? I think some stores act as a relay point I think thats how my explorer left my island as got a letter from him yesterday and said he was on streetpass relay island waiting to go somewhere else or something like that.
Haven't got a game shop near us, the local wetherspoons seems to have a relay point though, as I always get about half a dozen streetpass hits when I go past it.
Some Dota 2 and Trails in the Sky. Started watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure last night after I caught up with Akame ga Kill and now I'm thinking about ordering the game. Anyone here played it? What did you think?
Ordered it. £20-Game
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
wtf did i just read?!?!?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Zavvi are useless bought a game on there ebay store and instead of sending me the Wii U version they sent me the Wii Version
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 2 years ago
If you want to know useless, then steer well clear of a third party seller on Amazon called 'S3l3ctG4m3s'. I ordered 'Assassins Creed IV Collector's edition' through them & was expecting the Wii U edition as had been advertised, instead I got the PS3 edition with the seals broken off, as if it had been returned to them on numerous occasions for being the wrong edition!!! Anyway, I got a refund after MUCH hassle :)! I believe they operate out of Scotland. Can just IMAGINE what type of 'Scots', hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ad infinitum ...! Anyways, I'm surprised you had problems with Z4vv1 as I have been using them for five years now and nary a problem in all that time! In fact, I think I have also been using Sh0pT0 longer than most of you as well. Your banter on here is about one year's old and I opened up my account with them at least two years ago :)!