Nintendo announces Super Smash Bros 3DS Bundle

Nintendo has shown off a new Super Smash Bros Nintendo #3DS Limited Edition Pack.

It'll arrive on October 3rd and that's all we know.

Here's a picture.

Edited On 13 Aug, 2014

Comments
This just might be what it takes for me to upgrade to an XL.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Yeah I am in two minds whether to upgrade to an XL as well think it would take a nice special edition console for me to do it quite like this one.
They've got them for preorder over on the Nintendo store at £209, which is a little pricey, if I can find them cheaper closer to the time I'll probably go for one. http://store.nintendo.co.uk/nintendo-3ds-xl-console/super-smash-bros.-for-nintendo-3ds-limited-edition-pack/10985869.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=3dsxl&utm_campaign=supersmashbros3ds
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
would look better if it was a blue background with the characters coloured.
Me want! Are you two really still using to original 3DS? It's ok I guess but once you use an XL you will never go back
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
The Zelda 3DS XL is what made me upgrade. This one is cool but not as cool as the Zelda one. The annoying thing is though I can not play Fire Emblem on the XL as it is a download and tied to the old 3DS. I want to use both consoles, and have games on the standard 3DS that can stay there, but Fire Emblem is the one game I want on the XL. I may have to buy it again. Pity Nintendo do not do what MS and Sony do - allow you to log in with one account and then download on any machine you log into.
Pretty sure you can transfer content between 3DS by switching SD cards
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Yeah still on original 3ds think the problem is 3ds xl is still quite expensive so hard to justify the expenses on a bigger screen
The transfer system on the 3DS is like the one we used for the Wii to Wii U one
If you just swap the SD cards it won't work
Still, it's not a major issue.
Takes like 10 min. Also I wouldn't call the XL 'just a bigger screen' the console doesn't feel like a flimsy piece of plastic, the layout feels a lot better, & (for the people who care) the sweet spot is bigger (+ 3D is better)
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Fire Emblem was free on one of their offers, so not a major problem getting it again. After this, I am certainly not buying / spending any money on any downloads from Nintendo, just going for the carts. The transfer process scares me, as it makes out stuff will be deleted on the consoles. I put Zelda on the XL and it seems that would get deleted but would be able to download again. The transfer process just seems more trouble than its worth.
Huh? The licence transfers between consoles when you use the little app, simple. Ninty should adopt a system that ties games to your NID and not the console. They won't do it the way Microsoft and Sony do since that would mean giving out two licences for each download
but I have heard that it is a simple call/msg away if you provide enough details