More PS4 game announcements to come this year

Want more PS4 game announcements this year? Well you are going to get them.

Edited On 14 Aug, 2014

Comments
Would prefer more games this year to be honest, PS4 is nearing one year old and there's still no must have games for it any time soon.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
^subject to opinion
Alex 2 years ago
thought the gamescom conference was a mess from Sony, they just bombarded you with all these trailers and games, and non looked very promising, just a bunch of indie titles, driveclub I'm not bothered about so the only real exclusive in the next 6 months is The Order 1886, really disappointing. Doesnt matter how many games they announce, they actually have to be appealing
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Yeah they should of done what Microsoft did and show us stuff we already had seen or known about with nothing remotely new or exciting.
Alex 2 years ago
I own a PS4, and I hate microsoft, but the stuff the games they showed did actually look good, Sony didnt announce a real game, I felt really let down by Sony after their conference
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Well I liked what Sony showed as there not afraid to try different things and new ideas and IPs. But seems to be the main problem with gamers at the moment they just want COD 21, Assassins Creed 15 and Battlefield 12.
Yep, Sony definitely had a better showing for me too, everything just seems so far off though, I was hoping to be buying myself a new console for Christmas, but still no real reason too.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Alex is a fanboy ;)
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
One thing I wish there was more about is The Witness seems to have gone really quiet about that havent heard anything about it for ages.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Whatever happened to that rockstar agent game?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
I dont think that has ever been officially announced it was all just rumours that they were still working on it but did extend the trademark a few months back so who knows
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I hate announcements about announcements, of course there are going to be more games getting announced there always are.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Nice to know more announcements are coming this year. Wasn't really impressed by Gamescom, although I did think Sony conference was slightly better than Microsoft.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Classic concern trolling there Alex. Good for you. I'm sorry, but I simply can't take seriously anyone who thinks MS had a "good" show in any fashion at Gamescom. They announced one new game I believe, whereas Sony announced something like a dozen of them. " I hate announcements about announcements" - This isn't an announcement, it's a magazine interview.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
On topic, sounds like at least one game still to be announced for PS4 is going to be a new shooter from the creator of Ikaruga, which is pretty interesting. Hopefully at TGS.
NathanW18's avatar
NathanW18 2 years ago
The vast majority of what Microsoft shown were games we had already seen before. Then CoD and FIFA, which again, we already know what we're going to get. Sony had a lot of new games and much more variety. I was pleasantly surprised by how good their show was. There was no point in showing off everything you had already shown at E3. Sony could have done that again, but it would have been pointless.
Microsoft were better cos Sony only showed "16 bit retro 5h!t3 indie games"
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
I hope they show more of Deep Down. Went a bit quiet on that front since it was supposed to be in Beta in Japan already but got delayed. Thankfully Destiny will be out by then so we won't have big parts of the conference taken up by that even though everyone knew if they wanted it or not by then :P