State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition coming to Xbox One in 2015

Undead Labs and Microsoft have announced that last year's hit XBLA title, State of Decay will be heading to Xbox One with shiny new 1080p graphics and some content packs included.

State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition is set to hit Xbox One at some point in 2015. The news was announced via the Xbox Wire blog.

The State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition will include the original State of Decay, now running in glorious 1080p, previously released Add-on packs Breakdown and Lifeline, as well as some entirely new content. Undead Labs will reveal more on the new content closer to release, and you'll read about it here when they do.

Edited On 29 Aug, 2014

Comments
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Will be interesting to see how much whining we see about "ports" over this one. I'm going to guess not a lot... for the obvious reasons.
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 2 years ago
GOD YES. I NEEEEEED THIS. it and GTA 5 are the only things keeping me on 360
Worth mentioning that Dust: AET is being released on the PS4
lukas83's avatar
lukas83 2 years ago
I have it on PC along with all the DLC but I will consider buying an XBone for this game.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Er... why? You do know this is the same game you have already on PC, yeah? Any new content this has will be added to the PC version as well it's safe to assume.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
" Worth mentioning that Dust: AET is being released on the PS4" - Had to look this up to remember it. I was sure MS owned the IP on this game. Guess not.
lukas83's avatar
lukas83 2 years ago
@Prometheus It's not entirely the same. It has added content & completely reworked graphics & animations etc. I paid in total about £15 for the game & DLC & it's an awesome game so I don't mind re-buying it. Also it's a game that's more suited to be played on a console even though I play it on PC with a pad I'd much rather play it on the big screen with surround sound etc.
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 2 years ago
This is fantastic news, I missed it first time around.
It depends on your setup Lukas but PC can do that as well. Any content or chance with this version will be added to the PC version, but you want to support it & I get that
inspector 74's avatar
inspector 74 2 years ago
Im not too sure with this one, I didnt really get into this before but it was a pretty good game if memory serves I think it was one of those where I just started something else whilest playing it think ile crank up my 360 instead haha was this that popular then???I
craig 2 years ago
shut up and take my money!!
JoeToots's avatar