Tuesday Chat, September 2

It's Tuesday and that marks the launch day of Velocity 2X on PSN from Futurlab in Brighton.

It's free on PS Plus, so will you be playing?

Also out this week is Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair and The Sims 4, while next week marks the release of Destiny, which we know many of your are anticipating.

We imagine that, if you've pre-ordered any of the above, then you'll be waiting excitedly to play.

But in the meantime..

Edited On 02 Sep, 2014

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
i'm awaiting Warriors Orochi 3 on the PS4 this week, then Destiny next week :) Played and completed Orochi 3 on the 360 and the Wii U - now they have added missions post Hydra I just had to get it again!
Artemisthemp's avatar
Artemisthemp 2 years ago
Na I will keep playing my HDN RE;Birth 1
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Will get Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair at some stage. Next game I have pre ordered is Infamous First Light then after its Hyrule Warriors.
Finished Xillia 2 last night (This morning?) Those feels, those damn feels. Next game I'm awaiting is Hyrule Warriors
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
Im 50 50 about destiny, didnt enjoy the competitive online but everything else was cool. Have it pre ordered anyway, know what day its being dispatched joe? Got an email saying payments will be being processed from thursday so im hoping friday :D
Now I'm planning to do the post-game content, pay off my debt, & then see the other 2 endings. Last boss fight is one of my favourite of the series
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I have literally no games on my pre order literally non.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
I have like a grands worth, the last game I bought was titanfall so will be nice to actually own some games again rather than rent them :p my banks going to be hurting though
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Part of it is down to now owning a PC. I can't justify paying full price for a game even though I hate gaming on PC.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
I have a few pre-ordered, but none from the list apart from Destiny, which I've just pre-paid for. Assuming I have money upon my return from the stag do at the end of the month, I'll try and clear some of my other pre-orders (or give some to the gas man, not decided which). In the meantime, if you want to see my ice bucket challenge, and me acting posher than I actually am, I uploaded it to YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxCMcEECJYE
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Looking forward to Destiny next week. But after that the next game on my pre order list is Shadow of Mordor in October. I keep looking at other games coming out to add to my pre orders but can't find games that I really want. Which is odd considering how many games that are due for release between now and the end of the year. If I can't find any, I might start pre-paying for games for early next year, such as the Witcher 3 and The Order 1886.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Six of my nine pre-orders (ignoring Destiny) don't even have a release date confirmed yet. Otherwise, I've the Order 1886, Smash Bros on the 3DS and Bayonetta. I'll probably re-order Hyrule Warriors at some point in the not too distant future, too
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
I am looking forward to hyrule warriors & fairy fencer f they both look so great. Also not long to bayoneta 2 & the western release of Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F2 witch ill be supporting for the vita.
Bayonetta 2 Nintendo Direct set for Thursday. http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/09-04-2014/