Wednesday Chat: September 3

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. So anything exciting happening in your world then?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 03 Sep, 2014

Comments
Jason 2 years ago
how about a shopto outlet on ebay selling ps4 plus destiny for £319.99 how come you don't have this offer on your site ? cheers
Ordering all the parts for my PC today, life is too short to try and save £100 or so. + MSI 280X is running out if stock
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Yolo nox. In other news I saw a live streamer cry on live stream yesterday.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
I noticed that offer on shopto ebay store for Xbox one too. Was tempted to get it but if you buy off ebay store I don't think it counts towards money spent for your membership. With the 10% code off I could get it for £288. But I think I would rather buy it direct from shopto instead of through ebay.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Spear if you buy it on ebay as well you can get nectar points so will get a little back that way as well.
listerdaleo's avatar
listerdaleo 2 years ago
Was excited to see Resident evil 1 remastered trailed last night. trailer > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_6Tr67e0Bo Hopefully going to be playing warriors orichi 3 later too if arrived. if not back to last of us ^^
So the build comes to £982.49.
The comments on that RE video are hilarious, I'd forgotten how retarded youtube users were.
listerdaleo's avatar
listerdaleo 2 years ago
haaaa i know right. i ignore them unless wants a laugh, its like reading the daily fail
MrG's avatar
MrG 2 years ago
Great news about nfs rivals coming to EA Access, another game I already own. But will now sell and put towards another new game next month. I can't wait for next week, hope destiny comes early, but will be mad if arrives late.
Stuck between a MSI or a Gigabyte 280X. I'll need to pay P&P for the MSI one and I hate paying for P&P or Gigabyte is slightly cheaper and free P&P
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
go with gigabyte
Thinking that. I'm more comfortable with Amazon costumer service
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
anybody ever seen this before https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9J2fr_YV_CAxoxOhhRcBPl6XQrimMMZF someone playing ocarina of time blinfolded. I'm impressed.
£971 is the price of my order (That's with screwdriver and zipties)
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
@Spear what ever you buy from shopto ebay counts towards your spending spree on shoptos main site as its all linked together, i rang shopto up last year and asked the guy and he said it does so i bought a few items from shoptos ebay and once they got dispatched i checked my shopto account and the money i spent was added on to my shopto spending spree tally chart.
A certain store has Bayoneta 2 up for £29.99 (Google it)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Warriors Orochi 3 on PS4 has just arrived!! will be playing this when I get home - also thanks for the 2 pieces of DLC!! was only expecting one. Can't wait to see what the Halloween pack is :)
Good deal, I'll stick with Amazon though as it's not costing me real money there plus I don't know what the other place is like for delivery.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
I presume you mean the one beginning with B? never used them before no idea what they are like.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Are we not allowed to mention other retailers on shopto now?
I just did.
People have been banned for less
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
@Danny, thanks for the info. I raised a ticket on the website and Shopto got back to me to confirm what you said. Think I might order that Xbox One + Destiny from their ebay store. Even with all the Xbox One deals going on, I can't see it getting much cheaper than £288 (when using 10% ebay code) with a game.