Pre-ordering is your Destiny

The release is so close that you can smell it and now you can see it too as we have Destiny in our office.

Yes, the games and console bundles are being packed up as we speak, whether you are PlayStation fan or an Xbox fan, if you've pre-ordered then your game will soon be on the way.

Can you see your copy below?

Have you pre-ordered Destiny? If not then make sure you grab your copy below. This game is going to be huge.

Edited On 05 Sep, 2014

Comments
Colin (News Writer)'s avatar
Colin (News Writer) 2 years ago
Uh oh. Joe's back and he's been at the puns! :D
Really Joe? Really?
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
What? Just pre-order, it's gonna be huge :D
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 years ago
One of the years biggest games no escaping that
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
It's going to be painful waiting for my copy to come on Tuesday. Don't think it will be delivered till the evening.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
I've booked the day off for Tuesday so if my game doesn't arrive I will... have to wait until it does
Getting caught up in the hype. Need I remind you of Watch Dogs?
RGDBSH25's avatar
RGDBSH25 2 years ago
I was one of the lucky ones to get hold of a collectors edition i dont mind on price tags unless you get value worth every penny cant wait for Tuesday :) Gonna Be The Biggest Event Ever.
NathanW18's avatar
NathanW18 2 years ago
Hyped.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Never got hooked on the hype for Watch Dog. However, with Destiny I've played the Alpha and Beta so I know what to expect and I'm hyped for good reason
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
I know some people were disappointed with watchdogs but I really enjoyed it. Destiny is different because I've already played it.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Once upon a time particular games got hyped up, then when released either lived up to the hype or didn't meaning they were overhyped. What's with this annoying new trend these days of people saying something is overhyped before it's even out and in the process creating negativity towards it before they've played it? It's like hype in reverse or the anti-hype... I'm not an expert in psychology but from my experience if someone feels negatively about something they usually won't like it and subconsciously concentrate on the cons rather than the pros...
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I'm more curious as to why there is a table tennis table in the warehouse...
I liked the Destiny Beta and I'm just waiting on the PC version but people will get disappointed if they hype it to stupid heights
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Anything popular is hated on these days just to look cool. Just hope you dont have to wait too long for that Nox.
Think it was rumoured to be around March.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Joe or Colin, if possible could you post this as a news feed please as we want this group to really take off . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .................................Anyone picking up destiny, feel free to join ShopTo clan on bungie website, PS3 - PS4 - XBOX 360 - XBONE all welcome, just search ShopTo in the clan search and join, once youve created your character you can go back to bungie clan page and choose xbox or playstation, unified as one on the ShopTo clan page, the more guardians the better.