Join the ShopTo Destiny Clan

If you are planning on picking up destiny then you may be interested to know that some of our members have set up a ShopTo clan on the Bungie website.

Everyone is free to join the ShopTo clan, be you playing on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 or Xbox One. To join just click here and once you've created your character you can go back to bungie clan page and choose Xox or PlayStation, unified as one on the ShopTo clan page.

The more guardians the better, so join today.

Edited On 07 Sep, 2014

Comments
I'll wait till I can join the PC Master Race clan
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Thanks for putting it up for us, we need as many as possible to build our clan, rewards will be great for skillful players, see you in the tower
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
also massive thanks to Dave bubbajai Aston for originally setting up the clan, now all can have someone to play with
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Cheers guys. Looking forward to seeing you all in the Tower and on the Battlefield
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
its not battlefield its destiny dave, hehe
Arvatinho's avatar
Arvatinho 2 years ago
Hey guys. I'm new around here, my name is Cristian. I am expecting my copy of Destiny to arrive tomorrow and hopefully will start playing after work (given that is 9th of September somewhere in the world haha). Will see you in-game :D.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
You're not funny Jay
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Cristian, have you set up your Bungie profile with all the codes?
Arvatinho's avatar
Arvatinho 2 years ago
Yes Dave mate, did that. Thank you for the reminder. Can't wait for tomorrow!
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 years ago
Here's hoping DPD are going to deliver early in my area and not late in the day :)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Isn't the game locked till 12am tuesday?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
@joetoots - midnight in your regions supposedly - you could try creating a new profile in another country but I'm sure they will have IP checking in place. I won't be playing this until probably Friday/Sat - Tesco had it on sale for about 1/4 less than on here with a free GX06 wireless headset :/ couldn't really resist - only thing is they post ON release not before. Got plenty to lest me until weekend though
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Joe - Destiny servers go live Monday, Sept 8, at 12 noon GMT. http://www.vg247.com/2014/09/06/destiny-servers-live/
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Good to see ShopTo promoting the clan. Got a few fireteams going during the Beta because of it, so hope to join up with more of you. Probably be a good idea to send a few friend requests too as later on in the game, you can only do certain fireteam missions with friends. And whilst we're on the topic of Destiny, and this may be of interest to ShopTo for a story too, anyone seen the Google Maps for Destiny? www.destinyplanetview.com
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
/you can go back to bungie clan page and choose Xox or PlayStation/ We can choose kiss hug kiss or PlayStation? Why can't we have both! ;-)
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Me and Dave poured our hearts out to ShopTo to get this news feed, goal is to get a 100 members by tonight, 200 by the end of the week
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Poured your hearts out or sold your souls? ;-) It's great to see such work and here's a to a successful clan!
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
No i need my soul, we paid off Joe pmsl, , We want as many people as possble so even the people who don't have many friends have a community to play with, instead of being randomly matched with possible idiots
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
also playstation and a hug and a kiss sounds good to me, ill get my bbe to sit next to me and give me a hug evertime i clear a room pmsl
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
I lost my soul long ago. So far we are up to 66 members and rising. It's fantastic Shopto listen and respond to requests like this. Don't forget when you go live to join your respective platform clan (one click on group page). You will be able to identify other players with the moniker STFT (ShopTo Fire Team). Happy hunting Guardians
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Really good work you guys, was wondering why so many requests suddenly started coming in, my app kept pinging on my iphone non stop yesterday. Told a few of my friends to join too :)
Lred's avatar
Lred 2 years ago
Great idea. Most of my friends are on old gen still and I was looking for people to join the later game modes with. See you in the tower. :-)
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
We are currently up to 70 members. Lets see if we can hit the big 100 prior to (official) launch
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
no doubt well get to 100, think Joe or Colin should bump up the feed pmsl
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
bump bump bump! :)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
good luck with the clan lads and well played with what you have done so far.
SparKiE's avatar
SparKiE 2 years ago
Joined! I'll be playing on Xbox so feel free to add me my GT: SparKiE E Look forward to playing with some of you!
Kwan 2 years ago
Anyone know how this clan feature works? Would we be able to communicate and find other players easily? Hopefully that is the case, looking forward to playing with some of you :)
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
It is extremely easy to find teammates. The clan feature enables you to find people for fireteam strike & raiding. The communication only works in a fireteam. There is no proximity chat, although it's possible that could come in the future
leighboy's avatar