Monday Chat: September 8

It's Monday and I'm back from holiday. So what have you all been up to all week? What games have you been playing and did everyone behave themselves?

It's Destiny week of course, with the game set to arrive tomorrow. So have you pre-ordered or will you be playing something else?

Whatever type of game you fancy, the new releases all kick off from around about now until late November, so it's going to start getting interesting.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 08 Sep, 2014

Comments
Had a quiet weekend, got a hospital appointment today, first time with the surgeon.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Still playing Warriors Orochi - on about 50 hours and just started chapter 5 (new chapters from Hyper on the Wii U). Will be playing Destiny on Friday - once it arrives any Sky upgrade me to Fiber so the constant downloads aren't as bad :)
Building a PC bit by bit ( Don't have all the parts yet) and played a few hours of Tales of Xillia post-game last night. I got over the difficulty spike by playing smart (cheesing it) so it should be smooth sailing from now on
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Weekend has consisted of playing Crusader Kings 2 but there seems to be a bug in the system where if I have another son my empire is split in two (despite my laws being set up for it not to do that). So that's on hold until I figure a work around. Otherwise, I went to a friend for some PvZ and organised a date for Saturday - we're going for a lunch followed by a trip to the local museum which I've never visited. This week will mostly be Destiny filled and University work filled. Final hurdle for this course is on the horizon.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
i went up to the parents static in the lake district with my lad this weekend.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
the weekend just gone i mean
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Looks like you picked the right weather for it, hope you both had fun
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Didnt play a single game this weekend Downloaded Forza for the free weekend and never got round to playing it doh. Good luck today at the hospital Gloria
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Spent most of the weekend working, so didn't do any gaming. Pre-ordered the Order 1886, Witcher 3 and Uncharted 4 over the weekend though. All my gaming time this week will be taken up by Destiny.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Ah yes, sorry, just noticed the surgery comment. Hope it goes as well as can be.
MrG's avatar
MrG 2 years ago
Good luck at hospital Gloria, I went last week. I got my first legend card Friday, sold him and bought 2 other legends. And with remaining 1m coins been building a new squad. My Destiny arrived Sat, so that been teasing me. I've played more metro and the new ps plus game, which is the best yet and so addictive. Also reached racer level 21 on nfs rivals. So quite a busy weekend. Still not sleeping much and hope more sleep this week. Hope everyone has a great week.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Good luck Gloria, hope all goes well
To anyone who is getting Ar Nosurge. Temco is giving a free copy of the game (or Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate) with a 12 month sub to Neo http://www.neomag.co.uk/magazine/subscribe £35 for the game and a free sub to Neo is the way I look at it
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Now you no what the neo mag is, jeez been buying it for years nox. And told you about it too >.>
I know what it is but I never felt the need to sign up. Just paid for my sub and gonna get Ar Nosurge. I'll also need to keep my order here cos I want the pre-order bonus
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
You don't need to sub you tho nox. Every wh smiths sell neo you know. Im going wait on ar nosurge since i already have 2 mmo's to start yet.
I know but if I sub I get 12 issues for £35 and a free copy of Ar Nosurge. It's a no brainer
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
That's good and all if your royal mail look after your mag's. But around here when i use to sub for neo they get trashed big time.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
So what are you going to do with your spare Ar Nosurge ?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
royal mail can do what they want with my mags as long as they arrive readable, i just throw them in the bin when i'm done with them or take them into work.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
That's true joe. But when you have paid sub for them and they arrive damaged royal mail are at fault & are to blame.
Never made it to hospital, due to traffic accidents, bus diversions and cancellations I wasn't even half way there by the time of my appointment, so I'm going to have to reschedule again which will be a pain as that was already a reschedule from April.
Turns out the copy of Ar Nosurge is a download code so I'll just be sticking that on Ebay
& I know how bad the Royal Mail in your area is. You have been telling me how bad they are for years
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
ah not such a good deal prefer my physical copies
Really good deal for people who want digital
Free game from Humble https://twitter.com/humble/status/509023653883674625