Latest Charts, w/e Sept 9: The Sims 4 lands on top

This week's latest charts are in and it's The Sims 4 that is the new number one, although we expect it's not destined to stay there next week.

The last PC-exclusive to top the charts was Guild Wars 2, over two years ago.

Elsewhere, Watch Dogs climbed to second place, while Metro Redux landed in third and The Last of Us: Remastered in fourth.

Diablo 3 was fifth and COD: Ghosts, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Minecraft: PS3 Edition and GTA5 make up the top ten.

All Format Charts, w/e September 9

9.    Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition
10.  GTA V

Edited On 08 Sep, 2014

Comments
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
I kind of laughed at Danganronpa 2 making the top 20 or so. First Vita exclusive game to make it into the charts in a while isn't even a game.
What's you definition of a "Game" Kevin?
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
His definition is being an non stop troll. Danganronpa series are great games you would know if you ever played one.
Never played the series since I don't have a Vita yet, (& it's a Nisa title) but as I understand the game is quite similar to Ace Attorney. Also Kevin since you have said that the first two games aren't "games" then you will be happy with the 3rd game as it is a 3rd person adventure/horror game
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
It's probably pedantry on my part, but I just don't have an easy time considering visual novels as actual games on account of, y'know, there not being any actual gameplay beyond pointing and clicking on pictures. I never said these types of titles were bad in any way I want it noted though... in fact I've even enjoyed one or two in my time (eg. Corpse Party, the first Phoenix Wright game).
There are Visual Novels with gameplay, sadly most don't make it West. As I said before the Genre is an acquired taste. Haven't you played 999? That's a VN