Thursday Chat: September 11

It's Thursday and the FIFA 15 demo has been live for a few days or a day if you are a PlayStation owner.

So how are you finding it? What do you think of the changes? If you've not been playing FIFA 15 then what have you been playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 11 Sep, 2014

Comments
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Not had chance to download the demo but will do tonight. Have a friend over so can get it downloaded instead of playing Destiny (which I will at some point too, no doubt)
Smash Bros 3DS is out early in Japan, and looks awesome. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-09-11-watch-this-super-smash-bros-3ds-stream-confirm-playable-characters
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
You may have to give me an education on the Wii U Version Gloria as I have never played a smash bros game. PES demo is out next week will give that a try not to bothered about FIFA at the mo
I'm no expert to be educating anyone, I just play for fun.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Fun the best way to play smash bros. Myself have been playing destiny & a lot of street fighter x tekken. Might get on some mario kart later on if have the spare time.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 2 years ago
I think its really fun, the shootings a bit weird but the demo is always different from the final game so I'm not worried
Kwan 2 years ago
Played for an hour with my brother last night, hated Fifa 14 but really enjoyed the demo for 15. Presentation wise, exceptional ! I would have to play a bit more of it to see how the gameplay really is. Passing definitely feels a bit different, not so rigid and I can see how the developers were saying the ball is now moving independently. ROLL ON THE RELEASE !
Miyamoto has made some Pikmin films. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-09-11-shigeru-miyamoto-is-debuting-his-pikmin-short-films-at-tokyo-festival?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialoomph
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Played some fifa earlier hated it. Seems to be catering more towards the casual players more and more every year.
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 2 years ago
Only playing Pure Pool lately as there are still no decent games for PS4 after almost a year. I'm only excited for LBP3 but I would like to know why searching for it on here doesn't return any results. Has it been cancelled or delayed?
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 2 years ago
Oh I forgot to say that although I like Pure Pool in general, the AI completely sucks because they are always potting impossible shots that totally ignore all known laws of physics. I've saved some videos in game to prove the point but I don't know how to show them anywhere as I don't care for the regular social media sites.