Monday Chat: September 15

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

Once again, it's been a pretty quiet weekend for us, so what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 15 Sep, 2014

Comments
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 2 years ago
Unlocked pretty much everyone in Smash Bros and built a house in Minecraft.
^^^ Lucky bastard ^^^ Hammered the Smash Bros demo over the weekend, even with just 5 characters and one game mode and stage it's awesome fun, can't wait for the full game, plus the Wii U version. Heard some rumours over the weekend that Gamestop have been putting a 21st November release date on pre-order cards in store over in the US, so that's probably going to be the release date for that.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I got the Sims 4 Origin deluxe edition on the PC from the Mexican Origin store for less than 1/2 the price it is on the UK Origin store - which was nice. And I now have 4 characters on Warriors Orochi 3 on their 5th promotion (reaching level 100 and resetting to 1). Also, destiny still hasn't got any more exciting - on level 15 so far - half way through Venus
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
i was on my mmorpg over the weekend.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
My time was on destiny & smash bros 3ds demo over the weekend other than that i watched anime.
Spend most of the weekend setting up Dolphin & PCSX2, then played a bit of FF12 on the latter .
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Pretty much played Destiny all week last week. I managed to get enough coins to buy the exotic warlock gloves from the stranger from Resident Evil 4 that comes to the tower over the weekend. Also managed to get an exotic rocket launcher from a Legendary engram, I have got annoyed with the legendary engrams giving out blue weapons I don't think they should give out lesser items. It should be either a legendary or rare materials.
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 2 years ago
Only playing Pure Pool although the AI completely sucks because they are always potting impossible shots that totally ignore all known laws of physics. I've saved some videos in game to prove the point but I don't know how to show them anywhere as I don't care for the regular social media sites. lately as there are still no decent games for PS4 after almost a year. I'm only excited for LBP3 but I would like to know why searching for it on here doesn't return any results. Has it been cancelled or delayed?
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
This weekend I had a date and played Destiny. I think I did a lot better in Destiny than I did the date, but time will tell.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Here you go you cheeky Monkey http://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps4/PS4LI03-little-big-planet-3-inc-3-dlc-packs
Just doing a survey on PSNow and have seen the prices they are thinking of charging. http://oi59.tinypic.com/b7ym1g.jpg
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Robbing bastards
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
Mental prices. £49.99 for a new game for 90 days lol. If Blockbuster charged those prices they'd be in the pan long before they eventually went that way.
Rent the game for 90 days priced at £50 or buy the game for -£50
99p for 4 hours seems good though since you could try the game before you went out and bought it
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
And they said EA access was not good value :)
Btw you really shouldn't be sharing these Gloria. T&C & all that
I know, they'll never trace it back to me though, I took the survey under a different name ;)
& most of these ideas get scraped anyway. I done one on an open world Scribblenauts a while back & that never came to light. Looked quite good even though it was clearly early in development
True, I've seen loads of things that never made it to market doing these surveys.
Shame cos some of the stuff you do see looks awesome
Shame we never got the Burger King breakfast range, they looked awesome.