Tuesday Chat: September 16

It's Tuesday, it's September and it's also the release week for both Hyrule Warriors and Disney Infinity 2.0.

Are you picking up any of these titles or are they on your Xmas list? If so, what appeals to you about these games?

Edited On 16 Sep, 2014

Comments
Picking up Hyrule Warriors just to support Wii U really, not a big fan of the Warriors games really, but it should keep me occupied till some better games come along. Sort of interested in the Marvel Superheroes as I'm a Marvel fan from the 70's/80's but the toy thing is putting me right off. If they didn't make the toys compulsory to get everything out of the game I'd snap it up.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Most of the games I'm interested in are EA games but at the moment I refuse to give them bastards my money. Betafield 4 is the reason why.
Stay strong Tootell, I've not given EA any money since Mass Effect 3, no reason, just no games that I wanted.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Picking up Hyrule Warriors. Wont bother with Disney Infinity 2.0 didnt mind skylanders but the toy thing to unlock lots of the game is very annoying so wont bother with anymore. How are the prices for the toys as infinity 1 toys were alot more expensive then skylanders. Do the original toys work on 2.0?
Just got my copy of the Hyrule Warriors LE.Nice one Ninty store
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Is that the first thing you have ordered from the store? Just wondered if its usual they send out early or just a one off.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
It's funny because 75% of my played games use to be EA and now I've just gone cold turkey.
First thing. I also have Smash Bros & Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby ordered
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Might have to look elsewhere toots. Hardline doesnt seem to be getting much praise could try PES instead of FIFA this year. What other EA games do you play?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Get to see how Square Enix store does this week with Theatrhythm this week
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
fifa nad betafield are my most played games i also played abit of titanfall and one of my most played games on steam is dragon age.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Disney Infinity 2.0 seems a bit confusing. I was looking at it all day yesterday, but only twigged today that the play sets (Toy Story, Lone Ranger etc) from 1.0 are not compatible although the figures are. I was thinking of getting it and then getting the Lone ranger set but that will not work, and will need 1.0 too, so doubt I will bother with this, plus the play sets for 2.0 currently cost £30, so that is about £90 total, a bit too much, but will get the Star Wars Starter pack (3.0) next year, which is 99% inevitable, and will be a major money maker.