Monday Chat: September 22

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

It's been a pretty quiet weekend for us, apart from trying the FIFA 15 and PES demo's a little more. So what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 22 Sep, 2014

Comments
Bill 2 years ago
I ordered some new games and consoles with ShopTo this weekend so all I have been doing is waiting for today lol
Hyrule Warriors mainly, enjoying it more than I thought I would, not a fan of these types of game, but this is easily the best one I've played.
PHILIP 2 years ago
Must say I am not a fan of "Dynasty Warriors" games either - A friend bought it and did'nt like so I had a quick go before he put it on Ebay. I tried to like Hyrule Warriors as I have always enjoyed Zelda but still was not enough to interest me.... Maybe I never gave it chance but not for me..
seniorhernandez's avatar
seniorhernandez 2 years ago
I'm not a fan of Dynasty Warriors either. I purely bought it for the fact that it has playable character that couldn't play with before in the Zelda series. Plus the cool looking moves. Pretty much the same as One Piece and Gundam, just in a different shell. Also been playing Smash Bros. for 3DS. Can't wait for the full game!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Spent literally 10 mins on my PC on Friday then spent rest of the weekend in Windermere with my son.
PHILIP 2 years ago
JoeToots - What a perfect way to spend the weekend - Lake district is beautiful :-)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I do like the Lake District but I'm not so keen on Windermere.
Went up there on holiday a few years back and the weather was lovely the whole week, except when we went to Windemere where it pissed down.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
We own a static caravan about 10 mins away from Windermere so I've been up there a lot recently because my lad really enjoys it.
It is nice.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Been playing Hyrule Warriors - Completed main Adventure on medium and hard. Also completed 3/4 of Adventure mode with all characters unlocked and most weapons :)
Just played legend mode so far really, pretty close to the end of it I think though, have got the Master Sword and taken down Ganondorf. Taking it slowly, there's a ton to do but it's going to get repetitive long before I even get half way through everything.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
yeah, been on the Adventure mode for about 20 hours so far and took about 12 to complete the main story. Glad they are releasing new Adventure maps with the DLC as they seemt o be taking me the longest due to them getting stupidly hard! Even with my level 52 Link. I have the new Sherlock holmes game next week for my PS4 so want to get wrapped up before it is out
This should interest Nox http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-09-23-some-fans-are-making-an-unofficial-mother-4?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialoomph