Destiny patched to reduce difficulty in key levels

Destiny has been patched, with the latest update toning down the difficulty in a few missions.

Three Story Missions, two on the Moon and one on Mars, have had their difficulty slightly reduced, while The Vault of Glass has also been tweaked to avoid unfair wipes.

Here's the patch list:

Missions

- Shrine of Oryx: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Sword of Crota: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Exclusion Zone: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers

Raids

- Dropping the relic at the end of the raid will no longer result in a team wipe. This will prevent players being stuck at a black screen after the raid.
- You will remain dead if you were dead when the mission ended. That will be addressed by a future patch.

Edited On 23 Sep, 2014

Comments
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
Just a shame it didnt have it last night for me, Dave and Jay! Woke up my girlfriend with laughter as you kept faceplanting the pillar to get that ghost.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Thanks for the reminder, I feel traumatized by the whole episode. Notice it's not Summoning Pits though. This week it's the Vex for weekly strike
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
The summoning Pits strike was annoying on normal let alone heroic. The more annoying strikes are the ones that have wizards in them in my opinion.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Agreed, those wizards were a complete ballache last night, Bindiana. When there's four or five at once, all firing at once, how you're meant to take them down is truly beyond me
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Hope you didnt mind me joining your game last night I think I was a bit underlevelled for that mission to be honest so wasnt much use tried to get chatting but headphones were messing up. Yeah was annoying when we sort of had them in one place then one snuck round the back of us all.
Pfft! Little tip: Don't get hit
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
I knew I was forgetting something, Nox. And no worries, Bindiana, we were glad for the assistance. Feel free to join my fireteam any time you like
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Dave and Darren, that was funny last night, Think that strike was upped to super hard as I did the same strike a few days before and breezed it,
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
Just my strange coin needing luck! Was good fun though. Feel free to invite me to any of your games again. :)
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Been stuck in Monaco with work since Thursday so not been able to get involved. Back on Sunday but then off on holiday Tuesday morning so gonna be well behind you guys by the time I'm back no doubt :(
paulaw's avatar
paulaw 2 years ago
wonder if they will patch the treasure cave :(