Friday Chat: September 26

So, What are you plans for the weekend? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Is it party time or sleep time?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 26 Sep, 2014

Comments
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Will get a bit more of Destiny done also purchased D4 so need to play that watched a quick look of it this week and it looks mental. I thought Microsoft would of made a bigger deal of it but I only found out it was out by somebody posting a link here.
Will be working my way through Adventure mode in Hyrule Warriors this weekend, see if I can level up my characters enough to have a realistic chance in Hero mode.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 years ago
should be getting Diablo 3 today so will mainly be on that , with a bit of destiny as well if i can find the time , got a feeling diablo will take much of my time
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
I had my order cancelled overnight for the New Nintendo 3DS XL as the website I ordered from won't ship it outside Australia. Don't know where else to get it from though. Will be playing Destiny this weekend. Feels like I have been level 25 forever.
Bad luck Spear, think I'll still order from there as it's the best price, just get it delivered to the other halfs family and they can post it on. ;)
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Lucky you. It's a bit annoying that I don't know anyone in Australia.
I'll be playing around with my new Sennheiser 363D headset. It feels like I'm wearing puppies on my ears, the sound is quite good as well
XoKLOWNxKILLAoX's avatar
XoKLOWNxKILLAoX 2 years ago
Listing the Destiny Collectors Edition on eBay... Enjoyed the Beta and ordered the full game on the strength of that, very enjoyable and solid connectivity. Since the 9 September release, it has been painful, monotonous, tedious, repetitive and now realise just how over-hyped the "game" is. Become Legend! My a**e! It's more like... become biblical! Rather than being a Guardian, I am more like Noah collecting animal error codes two by two - the top two are Centipede/Baboon and Centipede/Monkey - other low lights have included swarms of Bee, Elk, Hare, Racoon, Flatworm, Fly, Caterpillar, Heron (and plenty more I cannot remember). If the animals weren't bad enough, I have started a collection of fruit with Marionberry and Honeydew adding to the insult that is Destiny. Destiny's servers have spent more time on their knees than a cheap whore... I was willing to invest in this for the promised next 10 years, but the serious lack of customer support for an alleged AAA release is inexcusable. Variety is the spice of life, whereas repetition equals strain injury and boredom... thank goodness I didn't use the DLC codes and might be able to recoup enough to purchase a game that is actually playable. Battlefield 4 was the most broken game experience prior to this, but Destiny beats it by a country mile. If you have not experienced any of these issues and still (somehow) find this release enjoyable, then good luck to you and have fun!
Turns out customs didn't get a hold of this https://twitter.com/SaiyanNox/status/515480893860118528
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
damn you Nox a big package like that doesnt get caught and my small Vita game package does. It does seem rather random what they pick up for customs.
I took Fedex as my delivery option. Believe me, I was as shocked as you
Well when I say the customs didn't get it I'm kinda telling a lie since customs did clear it