What's out next week? W/c Sept 29

So what new releases are arriving for you to purchase at ShopTo.net next week? Let's have a look shall we?

As you no doubt know, next week has a few big releases. First up is Forza Horizon 2 from Microsoft and PlayGround Studios. This is a Xbox exclusive, so will only grace Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

As you can read in our review, we have nothing but high praise for Forza Horizon 2, so if you have an Xbox console then we'd recommend snapping this one up.

Elsewhere next week is the excellent looking Shadow of Mordor and the no doubt 3DS hit, Super Smash Bros. We'll have a review for both of these titles pretty soon, but in the meantime you can pre-order by clicking the relevant link below.

There's more too, you can see in the schedule.

Here's the full release schedule for next week:

Format: Xbox 360/Xbox One

Format: Xbox 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii U
Publisher: Namco Bandai
Release Date: October 3rd 2014

Format: Xbox 360, PS3, PC, PS4, Xbox One
Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
Release Date: October 3rd 2014

So what are you picking up next week?

Edited On 28 Sep, 2014

Comments
Mansfield's avatar
Mansfield 2 years ago
Forza and shadow of mordor look great can not decide between the pair
michael 2 years ago
Preorded and paid for shadows and forza for this week then the almighty drive club next week can't wait now :0)
Smash Bros and Pacman 2 for me, counting down the days, Smash Bros is going to be game of the year.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
@Gloria didn't you say the same thing about Mario Kart 8 in May? haha No doubt the game will sell well though.
Probably, but that was before I'd had a taste of how great Smash bros is, still a close thing though.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Forza Horizon 2 and Sherlock Holmes but i intend on selling Sherlock Holmes once its completed and replacing it with Shadow of Mordor simply because i cant rent games no more.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Just Shadow of Mordor then. Probably not going to get Smash Bros now after how badly that demo controlled on the 3DS. Ah well, leaves some extra money for pre-ordering Persona Q I guess.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 years ago
shadow of mordor, alien ripley steelbook edition and evil within for me this month may be lords of the fallen to
I thought Persona Q was just a Etrian Odyssey rip-off? Each their own I guess.
Even if you did own a 3DS you were never going to buy Smash Bros kevin.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
" I thought Persona Q was just a Etrian Odyssey rip-off? Each their own I guess." - Are you going to tell me it isn't? It's still a Persona game though, so I'm still going to get it, just like I'll get the other cash grab spinoffs in the franchise. The perils of fandom.