DriveClub looks impressive in new gameplay video

DriveClub arrives next week, so it may be about time to show you some more gameplay.

This latest gameplay is in Spanish, but it's not about the language, but what's on the screen and what's on the screen is very impressive indeed.

For a little fun, here's a new live action trailer too.

You can pre-order below.

Edited On 29 Sep, 2014

Comments
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
When is the new PS Plus and games with gold stuff announced? Be interesting to see what Sony do with Drive Club as there is a free version but wont be available till a week Friday.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Great fun to play. I used the Ferrari F12, very twitchy (the car not the game). Constantly racking up points for just about everything. Unfortunately, CARS is going to wipe the floor with it imo. The only saving grace is that CARS is a sim and DC is more arcade fun
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 2 years ago
If one's arcade and other sim why even compare them with "wipe the floor" and stuff? Wait for GT6 topic and compare CARS with it...
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Because they are both the same genre - motor sport. I was also refering to the quality of gameplay, handling and visuals. Obviously that is only my opinion after playing both
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 2 years ago
Project cars will wipe the floor of all the other sims (Forza and GT) The Crew will wipe the floor with the arcade racers (Horizon and DC). Played Horizon, the crew and cars at EGX, and i reckon the crew will get me back into racing games as a whole.
Im Going Space's avatar
Im Going Space 2 years ago
Although in saying that, The crew is a full on arcade game, not half-sim like DC, so DCs only real comparison is Horizon 2, and that'll be a close race.
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 2 years ago
That's interesting. "Quality of gameplay" is too vague even for an opinion. Handling is exactly what shouldn't be compared between sim and arcade. Visuals of Driveclub is pretty impressive. Overall you described DC as "great fun to play" which is pretty high praise imo. So I wonder how'd you describe Project CARS? "Untouchable"? "Best motor sport game ever"??
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 2 years ago
IGS, I've heard that Horizon's handling totally fucked up. More than usual actually...
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Obviously I only got to see a tiny portion of what is on offer, so my experience is limited I grant you. Not criticising DC in any way, I really enjoyed it. I just thought CARS was astonishing. Sound was a difficult one as they were different cars, environments. But it was also the little things in CARS such as manual lights, wipers (nice touch). Out of the 2 I preferred CARS
Mark 2 years ago
Played this at EGX and IMO horizon 2 is better both looking and driving. CARS will wipe the floor of all but horizon is better then driveclub. Horizon is better value aswell has more tracks more cars even after all of driveclubs season pass cars horizon will still have more cars
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Can't comment on H2 as I didn't try that. How similar is it to the first Horizon, if at all?
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
I think what has really done it for CARS is the fact that it's not just the studio that has created the game, it is the community as a whole that has shaped it
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
How many cars do they have Mark? CARS does look good but I am not really into sim games. If I had to choose one of them I would probably go for Forza Horizon 2 for me it just looks more fun. From the demo Hymeleon I didn't find anything wrong with the handling. It was a bit iffy off road but then if you dont have an off road car and go off road it should feel that way.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Best looking racer I've ever seen. Will certainly give the Plus version a go.