Friday Chat: October 3

So, What are you plans for the weekend? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Is it party time or sleep time?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 03 Oct, 2014

Comments
Smash Bros mainly, with a bit of Pacman 2 to give my 3DS battery time to recharge.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and punishment - completed case 1 last night - took about 2 hours (I got stuck at one point but I figured it out). Movement is clunky in 3rd person but perfect in 1st person - much better than Testament and Jack the ripper - no open world style now though - just the small areas you need to access which is fine, no point in a pointless open world there just for padding (*Cough*Destiny*Cough*) Plus Defense Grid 2 on the PS4 - been waiting ages for this to come out - love the first one
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Will play a bit of destiny but probably not as much as usual the appeal is slowly fading. Will try to do a bit more of D4 and if Natural Doctorine turns up might give that a go.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Just pre ordered the New Nintendo 3DS XL Black Australian import ready for November. On the gaming side this weekend will be taken up by Shadow of Mordor which has been a fantastic game so far.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
Where from Spear and how much? May be interested myself, although I got stung with import duty when I imported the Vita.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
Also, will it work with UK games, a UK account and downloads? Are the buttons any different?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
The games will work Joe as both Australia and Europe are PAL regions. Not sure on your eshop accounts never really thought about that I know there is region PSN accounts but not sure on eshop. As far as I know the buttons should be the same.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Importing it from Play Asia. The White normal version is £136, the XL versions are £161. It cost me roughly £180 once I paid for express shipping (1-4 working days). Providing I don't get hit by customs, I think it's a good price and can't see it being much less or less at all once we get it in the UK in 2015.
Nice to know there's somewhere I can order from if there's problems with the other halfs family, their dad's been in hospital for a while now and I don't want to be bothering them if he doesn't make it.
This gave me a little giggle - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUIvhQPPCRg#t=205