What's out next week? W/c October 5

So what new releases are arriving for you to purchase at ShopTo.net next week? Let's have a look shall we?

As you no doubt know, next week's big releases are DriveClub and SEGA's Alien Isolation. We've already reviewed the latter and will be bringing you a review of DriveClub as soon as we can, which will hopefully be before release.

DriveClub is looking stunning and will get even better when Evolution releases the dynamic weather patch soon after launch. It will also be supporting the game with a year's worth of updates, so you can expect it to have a lot of content by the time the developer is finished with it.

There's more out next week too, as you can see in the schedule.

Here's the full release schedule for next week:

Alien: Isolation

Format: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii , 3DS , Wii U, PS4, Xbox One
Publisher: Activision
Release Date: October 10th 2014

Format: PS4, Xbox One, PC
Publisher: Square Enix
Release Date: October 10th 2014

So what are you picking up next week?

Edited On 05 Oct, 2014

Comments
Nothing. I might download Final Fantasy 13 though since that is out on the 9th
I've got Alien isolation coming, getting the Nostromo edition steelbook.
Autogamer's avatar
Autogamer 2 years ago
I will be getting sleeping dogs definitive, which is not mentioned. Hopefully it is not delayed, and just forgotten to mention.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Just Akiba's Trip and maybe Driveclub for me this week. Already got Alien earlier in the week because Zavvi sent it to me a week early for some reason.
Course they did, Zavvi are well known for their early deliveries, oh wait no, that's late deliveries. You're really spewing the bullshit tonight kevin.
Zavvi gave me the Attack on Titan collectors edition a few days early last month
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Completely uncalled for. What would be the point in lying about something so random and meaningless?
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ There's a picture of my copy of the game, alongside my 3DS just so I can kill two birds with one stone here. Why I'm doing this when I have nothing to prove to anyone here is beyond me, but I trust an apology from you should be forthcoming Gloria, yes?
That photo doesn't prove anything, there's no invoice from Zavvi to show the game was dispatched from there a week before release, and the 3DS could be borrowed..
That's if you even took the photo yourself, I'm sure someone who is part of a large online community like NeoGAF could easily find someone who got the game early and had a 3DS to take the photo for them.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Or you could stop the mental gymnastics and just admit you were wrong?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
its very strange how you always think he is lying :/ should just drop it - Zavvi have sent me things early before, I got my Wii U Windwaker console set 3 days early with them and quite a few games have come early too. I want to get Sleeping dogs but i'll wait a bit - too many things to play through as PSN plus games out this week as well plus Samurai Warriors 4 will take up all mine time once it arrives :)
I don't always think he's lying, I'm sure his contempt for everything Nintendo is 100% genuine and sincere, he has been coming here for, what is it now, 2 years, and putting the verbal boot in on Nintendo on every given opportunity, and if there wasn't an opportunity he'd make one. Now all of a sudden, after so much consistent negativity he expects anyone to believe he's been a 3DS owner all this time, he must think we're stupid.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I have bashed Sony and microsoft a lot in the past however I own both a PS4 and Xbox 360 (had the 360 for about 6 years or something now). Just because someone has something negative to say about one of them doesn't mean they don't own one. Just find it strange because I have seen a lot of times on here you not believing him to a point where he provides proof and you try to deem it as fake. Why not just stop questioning him and try to get along and not argue about it. He even took the pic of it with a post of yours on the screen to provide proof. It all very silly in immature. **Sorry for going off topic :)**
Did you never say anything good about your PS4 and 360? Or not even mention you owned them? For two years? If not it's not really the same thing.
I'm sure Kevin mentioned 1/2 years ago that had had a 3DS. Hell he has had Persona Q pre-ordered for a while
I must have missed that , probably got lost amid all his Wii u hating.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
I've mentioned owning a 3DS on many occasions since I've been posting... but I'm pretty sure at this point no matter what I say or do I can't win here regardless.