Kinect goes on sale seperately next week

Picked up a Xbox One minus Kinect  and regretting the decision? Well you may be interested to know that Kinect will be sold on its own in just six days time.

We think Kinect is a great companion for Xbox One as you are able to turn on the console and turn it off again with your voice. It's also handy for snapping apps and capturing gameplay footage with your little face inside the video.

Of course there are barely any games for Kinect, but they might come one day.

Edited On 08 Oct, 2014

Comments
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Hopefully once this goes one sale the CEX and eBay prices go up to around the £80-£90 mark that way i can sell my kinect for something decent as i stopped using it and unplugged it about 2-3 months ago and since then its just been collecting dust
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Ridiculous pricing. This device really has been a complete flop.
Ha! You could buy yourself a PS Vita or a 3DS/2DS for that price, or a Wii U for a little bit over that
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Price is OK as it is an awesome piece of kit, but its probably like buying a car that is bullet proof, not used for the average person. The camera is pretty smart it follows you about the room, and can distinguish each person apart. Person A walks into the room and the console automatically logs in person A, Person B walks into the room and it logs in person B, and not person A. I have a tonne of junk and stuff in my room, and the camera can detect the floor exactly without error.
Wooptido! People that buy it at that price have more money than sense. I mean, what does it do besides save you from having to reach for the controller?
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I mainly use it for Skype as I do not have that on the PC, but it should be used for games mostly, but the main reason I do not play Kinect games is that I do not really have the room to move about. Once I getter a bigger place I will do. It is far better than the PS4 camera, as it is more than just a camera, but it is too good for its own good.