Tuesday Chat: October 14

It's Tuesday, it's October and it's also the release week for The Evil Within and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, so which are you considering?
We will soon be reviewing The Evil Within and hopefully a review for Borderlands will follow. We also have a Bayonetta review to bring you this week and our impressions of NBA 2K15. There may be more too.

So which of these games interest you?

Edited On 14 Oct, 2014

Comments
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
I am interested in the Evil Within but may leave it a while may get it round christmas time when I have a bit more time to play games.
Know the feeling, definitely got a case of too many games and not enough time to play them right now. Will be giving Evil Within most of my time for now, until Bayonetta 2 arrives next week, which looks like GOTY material.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Yeah I am getting Bayonetta 2 next week as well reminds me I need to pre order it. So may get Evil Within once I have finished that.
PHILIP 2 years ago
So many good games coming out... Evil Within & Bayonetta 2 look amazing ( pre-ordered Bay 2 ) but the rest will have to wait a bit as I want to make sure I have kids Christmas covered first cause it will be here before we know it... Then it will be my turn :-)
MrG's avatar
MrG 2 years ago
Finished Alien yesterday, waiting for postman now hopefully with my copy of the evil within. Wish I had a Wii-u for bayonetta 2 that does look great. Still playing and enjoying Destiny but not playing as much now, mainly when friends online.
Buy a Wii U then, basic model can be picked up for around £150 now and extra storage is easily added by USB for next to nothing.
PHILIP 2 years ago
I may prefer the Ps4 but the Wii U is a great console. Bought it more for the kids initially but I don't regret buying one at all it has some great games on it - and they're cheap so worth picking one up :-)
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Got back into gaming today after a weeks break from it. Played Shadow of Mordor for a few hours, it gets my vote for game of the year, but there's still plenty left to come before the end of the year. I've been debating over the last few days which Smash bros to get for the wii u. The £50 edition comes with an adaptor but that would only be needed if I want to use more than one GameCube controller right? Then the question is which amiibo to get. What are other people getting with their smash bros wii u version?
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I think you need the adaptor if you want to use even one gamecube controller. Not decided if I will get any amiibo yet. Has anyone heard anything about the pokemon ruby/sapphire demo from here. I read it was going to get emailed but have seen nothing yet.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
That's a bit annoying. Looks like I'll be getting the smash bros with the adaptor then. Also I need to get a memory card for a nintendo 3ds but I'm not sure what size will be big enough. Anyone who has a nintendo 3ds, what memory card do you have?
I think you can get new Gamecube controllers that will plug in to a Wiimote, sure I saw them somewhere. Amiibo's I have on order are Diddy and Donkey Kong, Samus, Fox, Yoshi and Peach, probably grab Kirby at some point too. Depends how much downloading you'll be doing with your 3DS, I've been fine with a 4GB one in mine but I've only downloaded a couple of full retail games.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
http://www.shopto.net/video-games/wiiu/WIIAC80-officially-licensed-wired-gamecube-controller-mario ----- link gc controllers that plug into wiimote - under out next month
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
I was thinking of getting a 32gb card as they aren't that expensive. I just want to get things ready for when I get my nintendo 3ds next month. How much I download will probably depend on what prices are like on eShop, or if it's a game that I will use a lot. @Gloria, are you getting a GC controller?
I've still got a couple of Gamecube controllers from my Gamecube, including a wavebird. Undecided if I'm going to get the adaptor though, Smash Bros is turning in to a very expensive game for me with both copies of the game, half a dozen amiibo's and a new 3DS, will see how I feel closer to release and see if I have an amazon voucher spare to cover it.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
I'm sort of in the same boat as you Gloria. I'm getting a new 3DS, I want both copies of smash bros, will get some amiibo too. Think I'll get 1 GC controller, but getting it all isn't cheap.
No, working out at just over £300 for me, but it'll be worth it to have the full package.