Monday Chat: October 20

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

It's been a quiet weekend for us. So what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 20 Oct, 2014

Comments
ACHILLEAS 2 years ago
Mondays are never great, but to just find out for the first time Project Cars has been pushed back till March?!? Gutted!! Better be worth the wait...
The Witcher. I have about 20 hours game time and I decided to start a new game last night, cos it was all too easy & I don't wanna skip the lore this time
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Well a few of us attempted the raid on Destiny on Saturday night and didnt really go to plan think a lot of it came down to knowing how certain elements worked.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Yea we were decently organised for the first section but it all got a bit hectic once the oracles started to show up :)
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
I completed the Raid on Saturday, with an experienced team. Unfortunately missed going in with the original team as it takes longer than I expected
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
On the plus side you can now bring your experience over with you for the next attempt ;)
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Yeah I think we kept dying because we didnt kill the oracles in time. Watched A video of a group that did it in 30 minutes or so they made it look so easy.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
Completed it yesterday, the raid. Hardest part is the gorgons and disappearing platforms. If people pay attention, or have a vocal leader, everything is fine. Part we died at was just people spending too much time on Goblins and not oracles.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
As a bonus I picked up a Scout rifle that deals extra damage to Oracles. Just need to level it up
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
I found I was talking and telling people what was coming next, asking how the left and right was going but only a few talked back, also when the cleansing platform disappears when your marked for it does not help at all
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Im taking it on next weekend with Dave and Scott, so another 3 peeps, preferably 28 minimum would be nice, also all shop to clan for the trophy
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Yeah a bit more talking was needed. I would be up for it but only level 27.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Will definitely be there this time
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
actually me dave scott and matt
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Yea I admit my communication got bad after 9:30 as my dinner arrived and gf was starting to go a bit mental :) Was playing on remote play from that point. I did try and stay on the left side as decided in the beginning but noticed the right side was being left unmanned constantly so tried to cover that too. Tbf I still managed to kill a few oracles on every attempt
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
I couldnt hear anyone speak. Up for it this weekend though. Only got shards and energy so still level 27 but I survive pretty well.
Smash Direct on the 23rd
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Yea definitely count me in. Level 27 now and should be atleast 28 by then now I've learnt to farm shards a bit better. More importantly the mrs is out :)
Played some Evil Within, really getting in to it, it's the game RE5 should have been. Had a bit of a look at the Hyrule Warriors DLC too, seems like a fair bit of content for the money, besides the extra characters and weapons there's a whole extra story mode.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
me , dave, scott, matt, darren and richard, me likes a first name basis team
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
and bindiana ill be doing it multiple times so you wont miss out mate
Smash Bros direct coming Thursday to announce new features to the Wii U version, should be interesting, there's rumours of a level creator and a board game mode. http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Direct/Latest-Nintendo-Direct/Nintendo-Direct-698557.html
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Yea I'm happy to do it on other occasions too Bindiana... anyone gonna be available Friday evening btw?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Still trying to plat the Lego Hobbit on PS4! there is so much to do - i was expecting an easy 10hr game - i'm on about 18 hrs so far! Plus Samurai Warriors 4 out this week!!! Getting rather excited about that!
Question: Does anyone want to recommend me to Very & if you do recommend me to them will I still be able to use the £30 off first credit order voucher? Will be buying a Vita http://www.very.co.uk/ps-vita-slim-console-with-free-16gb-mega-pack-sports-and-racing/1333674323.prd?aff=awin&affsrc=91300&cm_mmc=awin-_-91300-_-Linking+via+Landing+Pages-_-0_0
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Offered you that a while ago, Yea I'll recommend you :)
Did you? The voucher should still work correct? Anyhoo send me a friend request on that Shopto global thingy
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Ooh, just noticed your question... not sure... ok will send request
Aww, that's crap. I'll get a voucher for £20 off £45, that sucks. Well you'll get £20 so, Win-Same I guess
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Says you'll get more if you open a credit account, but that's dangerous if you're a compulsive buyer :P Says friend requests sent, think i sent it ages ago when we last discussed the very thing
Not letting me open the friends Tab . Hmmmm, how can I send you me E-mail? I'm not really that kind of buyer anyway
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Done
Apparently my E-mail has already been registered
I think I let my sister use it a few years ago
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
No worries I know not as good as you guys but think I am able to hold my own. Still havent finished the story yet!
unseen_hero ( Jack )'s avatar
unseen_hero ( Jack ) 2 years ago
hey it's jack from the vault of glass raid, I will be happy to help the next time or if it's a full team already the one after just give me a shout on here or PSN.
Just ordered my Vita. Going to keep it sealed till I make the first payment case I find an even better deal
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
as i said ill be doing a few raids so different people different times, Bindiana were all good or we would never have got to L20 in the first place, just good to see so many willing to join, so well have to mix and match
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
if you are going to be downloading free psn plus games on your vita you will probably need a 32 or 4 gb memory card. I stupidly got a 16gb with mine and i'm constantly having to delete games or backup to pc to remove them to make room. Some games are like 2-3gb each! I bought mine for streaming then found there were actually some pretty good vita games out there. Currently working my way through Dragons Crown (was a free PSN Plus game)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Just been playing Borderlands the pre-sequel. It's not bad - better than i thought it would be. Handsome Jack a good guy and you can play as Clap Trap - Whaaaat!!! I'm sure there will be twists in the story later. From what I played though it is pretty good. I'm hoping they bring a Borderlands 1, 2 and pre-sequel pack to the PS4 (or at least 2 and Pre-sequel) with all the dlc for around 30-40 quid