Out This Week, w/c October 20: Singstar, Bayonetta 2 and more

Sorry about the delay to this article this week, however there's no harm done since there are no new releases today and so we can focus on the game which arrive this Friday.

It's a fairly big week for Wii U as Bayonetta 2 arrives on the scene, while Xbox One gets all musical thanks to Fantasia: Music Evolved. Music seems to be the theme this week as Just Dance 2015 also arrives, as does popular PlayStation Exclusive, Singstar.

Looks like we'll be singing and dancing a lot this week, what about you?

Release Date - October 24

Format: PS3, PS Vita, PS4
Publisher: Tecmo Koei

Format: PS4, PS3
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment

Format: PS4, Xbox One
Publisher: Devolver Digital

Which games are you looking forward to this week?

Edited On 21 Oct, 2014

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
SW 4 Anime Edition!! Hopefully it is as long as usual SW/DW games and last me about 200-500 hours :D
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Ive got Singstar for my girl, she wanted just dance till she seen the tracklist, its crap to say the least
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Fantasia Music Evolved completely forgot about that heard hardly anything about the game in ages presume Microsoft kept quiet about it after they dropped kinect.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I noticed they are not really saying much about it either but it has been getting some good reviews for it being a kinect music game.
Martin 2 years ago
Bayonetta 2 looks like game of the year so far
Triforce Protector's avatar
Triforce Protector 2 years ago
my copy of bayonetta 2 limited edition (with Wii U port of bayonnetta 1) is being prossessed now i can't wait, currently the game of the year so far with shadows of mordor and south park the stick of truth not far behind.
How can it be your GotY? You haven't played it yet
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Nothing this week, having a break from getting new games! Been 2 a week so far this month, and run out of money. If I had the money I would probably get Civilization: Beyond Earth and Bayonetta 2. Although will probably get Bayonetta later, but that type of game is too hectic for me, so it can wait - just button mashing and having no clue what I am doing. In the demo in one of the boss battles I died several times, and thought I was doing good, and then one time I thought I was doing badly and I beat it! Civ games are the complete opposite - very slow paced
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Civilization is one of those games where you end up spending hours playing it. I really enjoyed the 360 one that came out even though it was dumbed down a bit from the pc versions. Waiting for sunset overdrive next week which should be fun.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Nintendo picked a good week to release Bayonetta 2 I'll give them that, there's nothing of note to go up against... it might just manage to top the chart next week if they're lucky.